BP Pulse home charger scheduling.

Faults and Technical chat for the Volkswagen ID.3
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

Hi all
I am wondering if anyone out there is running a BP Pulse home charger and successfully running the scheduling option?
I am in conversation with BP but they seem very vague about this. I can see by the reviews on both Android and iOS of their app that this is not a one of.
I know the car's own scheduling will not be running correctly till SW 3.0 hopefully, because of this I haven't set a location within the car.
Any help in this matter would be much appreciated, thanks.
ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Manganese Grey S/W 3.2
On order Skoda Enyaq 85X Sportline Plus

StuartT

Post by StuartT »

Newfie wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:59 am Hi all
I am wondering if anyone out there is running a BP Pulse home charger and successfully running the scheduling option?
I am in conversation with BP but they seem very vague about this. I can see by the reviews on both Android and iOS of their app that this is not a one of.
I know the car's own scheduling will not be running correctly till SW 3.0 hopefully, because of this I haven't set a location within the car.
Hello there, I use a BP Pulse home charger, but I've never had reason to use the scheduled charging. However, if you're having problems with the app, have you tried setting it up via https://homecharge.chargevision.com/login ? You can log in to your account through their website. Just a thought.
Good luck
Glacier white, Life Pro. August 2021
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

StuartT wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:58 pm
Newfie wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:59 am Hi all
Hello there, I use a BP Pulse home charger, but I've never had reason to use the scheduled charging. However, if you're having problems with the app, have you tried setting it up via https://homecharge.chargevision.com/login ? You can log in to your account through their website. Just a thought.
Good luck
Hi Stuart

Thanks for the info but alas their web portal is just as useless. It can see every charge I make with the amount of enrtgy I've used but when it comes to scheduling it sayys its not connected (meaning to their server).
It works fine as a standard charger but its not too clever on anything more than that. I've been told it has a good signal strength. They're supposed to be getting back to me early in the week. See what they have to say then.
Thamks agian
ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Manganese Grey S/W 3.2
On order Skoda Enyaq 85X Sportline Plus