OBDeleven help

Faults and Technical chat for the Volkswagen ID.3
Betty b

Post by Betty b »

I had OBDeleven from 2016 but changed car brand, now back in the vw gang again I’m struggling with the credits, have loads and wanted to do the one click app for high beam assist memory but it says I have to pay over a hundred pounds, is there no way of using up my existing credits ?
Thanks in advance 👍
Cupra Born V2 in Vapar Grey 58kw

monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

Betty W wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:31 pm I had OBDeleven from 2016 but changed car brand, now back in the vw gang again I’m struggling with the credits, have loads and wanted to do the one click app for high beam assist memory but it says I have to pay over a hundred pounds, is there no way of using up my existing credits ?
Thanks in advance 👍
Have you got your new OBD11 linked to your old Pro account, or a new Pro account. I get a credit every day I log in and up to 5 more per day for watching a few ads, with a lifetime pro license, but for newer accounts, the Pro seems to be quite expensive to get and maintain. I'm able to use my credits for 1 click apps.
Cupra Born V2 e-boost 230ps Aurora Blue, replaced ID3 PP Family

Audi S3 - because I hate rapid charging for long distance driving.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
Betty b

Post by Betty b »

I have old type obd dongle and original account with loads of credits, but when I try use the one click apps it wants money 🤣
But I can still do long coding and clear faults
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

Betty W wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:20 pm I have old type obd dongle and original account with loads of credits, but when I try use the one click apps it wants money 🤣
But I can still do long coding and clear faults
That's odd. I have the original dongle and an old style Pro account, and I can spend my credits as I like. I'd suggest you look through some of the modules and see if you can find the high beam assist on the descriptive long coding. Just had a look and couldn't find it in long coding in any of the modules that look feasable to control HBA, but in the apps, its only a 10 credit option, so puzzled why it would cost over £100,
Cupra Born V2 e-boost 230ps Aurora Blue, replaced ID3 PP Family

Audi S3 - because I hate rapid charging for long distance driving.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
Betty b

Post by Betty b »

Yes it’s strange, will let me do everything apart from spend my credits.