Hello from the South of France

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Razormark

Post by Razormark »

Hello everyone,

Here is my first 'proper' message. Mark, 39 living in the South of France, close Pezenas like many other POMs :mrgreen:. I took delivery of my moonstone grey ID.3 Business Pro 150HP and 58kW on the 19th of October this year. I've already passed the 1000 miles barrier on the odometer in almost 3 weeks. I'm really happy with the car so far, mine being a leased car, the rent was a bargain as I maxed out the grant by trading my 10 years old diesel for an EV.

Regards

G43FAN

Post by G43FAN »

Welcome to the forum.. I'm guessing you'll have fewer winter range anxieties than us up in the 'frozen North'.
Daveion

Post by Daveion »

Welcome to the forum.
1st EV Life Pro Performance sold 2022
Born v2-Tech L Pack
White, 19" Typhoon Wheels.
Collected June 22
vincent_van_go

Post by vincent_van_go »

Bien Venue a la forum. I used to have a place in Autignac, not too far from Pezenas. Lovely part of France. Is Freddy Rueda still pedalling properties in the region?
Razormark

Post by Razormark »

G43FAN wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:29 pm Welcome to the forum.. I'm guessing you'll have fewer winter range anxieties than us up in the 'frozen North'.
Don't worry mate, I'll make up for the lack of cold by testing out the cooling system of my battery during summer. But we do have wind in common, wind gusts up to 60mph today and the ID.3 was doing great.
vincent_van_go wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:11 pm Bien Venue a la forum. I used to have a place in Autignac, not too far from Pezenas. Lovely part of France. Is Freddy Rueda still pedalling properties in the region?
The Freddy Rueda name rings a bell or two. I bet he and his are overwhelmed by work! For a couple of reasons real estate is booming like crazy since Covid over there. Autignac is at end of my road bike loop when coming home to Magalas :mrgreen:.
Daveion wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:44 pm Welcome to the forum.
Thank you :)