Status code 20

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
vanb

Post by vanb »

Hello everyone. I’ve never posted on a forum before so apologies in advance if I’ve not got the hang of it yet!

I ordered my ID.3 in August 2021 with expected delivery-according to the dealer at the time-of end of January 2022. Currently, the status of my car is code 20 and it has been this status for about 4 weeks now. My dealer tells me that this means that the car has been built and is just waiting transport to the UK. Is that correct? Does anyone have any opinions on when they think I will receive my car, from your own experiences?

Are there other status codes I need to know about-going forward-and what do they mean?

I’ve ordered a Life Pro Performance and have just had a black Hypervolt wall charger installed-just aching to be used. 😀

ksoni94

Post by ksoni94 »

Status 20 means it’s still in build. I believe it actually just means production week is confirmed. Status 30 is when the car has been built and is awaiting transit from the factory to the docks. It’s likely your car is still awaiting components if it’s been stuck in status 20 and it’s very unclear how long the wait is from here. There are people here who’ve been on 20 for months now 😅 but considering yours is a life pro it might move to 30 sooner rather than later as it looks like the factory have been churning out a lot of life and family trims recently.
I.D 3 Family Pro - Order placed 26.07.21 - Picked up 20.02.22
vanb

Post by vanb »

Thank you for your reply.
Smitten

Post by Smitten »

vanb wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:32 am Hello everyone. I’ve never posted on a forum before so apologies in advance if I’ve not got the hang of it yet!

I ordered my ID.3 in August 2021 with expected delivery-according to the dealer at the time-of end of January 2022. Currently, the status of my car is code 20 and it has been this status for about 4 weeks now. My dealer tells me that this means that the car has been built and is just waiting transport to the UK. Is that correct? Does anyone have any opinions on when they think I will receive my car, from your own experiences?

Are there other status codes I need to know about-going forward-and what do they mean?

I’ve ordered a Life Pro Performance and have just had a black Hypervolt wall charger installed-just aching to be used. 😀
There is a full list of all the codes in this thread viewtopic.php?p=8775#p8775

Welcome aboard
Tour Pro S 77kWh, heatpump, 19" Andoya wheels, Glacier White
Ordered 21.8.21
Order No: 314400**
Build week 24 unconfirmed
Delivery Q4 2022 delayed from Q1 2022
Cancelled order and replaced with in stock Kia EV6
Bubba82

Post by Bubba82 »

vanb wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:32 am Hello everyone. I’ve never posted on a forum before so apologies in advance if I’ve not got the hang of it yet!

Did he tell you what the status 20 week was as it might not have entered production yet as status 20 is confirmed build week…yet as other people will tell you a build week can be cancelled, moved and the production can take weeks
ID3 family pro in Turquoise with east Derry alloys
Ordered 21/9/2021…..Cancelled 19/3/2022
Was order No 31477
Original Confirmed build week 51 2021
Build week cancelled due to MY update
New build week of 35,36 now 40 2022 status 10
Delivery not now
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

Months
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203
vanb

Post by vanb »

Thank you to all your replies and help. I’ll look at the suggested thread.