No Interior Options

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Spudgun

Post by Spudgun »

Hi All

I just took the plunge and placed my order for the Family Pro Performance, Stonewashed Blue with Andoya wheels.

I did want the White steering wheel but's it's been discontinued. Does anybody know why?

ThinWhiteDuke

Post by ThinWhiteDuke »

Because all the footballers wives have ordered them?
ID.3 Family Pro Performance 58Kwh; Scale Silver
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

ThinWhiteDuke wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:40 pm Because all the footballers wives have ordered them?
:lol:

But seriously, they'll look grubby as hell in no time and the majority of potential owners will know this. Presumably for the lack of sales, its been dropped.

My Aunty ordered an EOS with white interior many years ago and it looked tatty in no time - especially the steering wheel rim.
Cupra Born V2 e-boost 230ps Aurora Blue, replaced ID3 PP Family

Audi S3 - because I hate rapid charging for long distance driving.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
digital

Post by digital »

Spudgun wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:59 pm Hi All

I just took the plunge and placed my order for the Family Pro Performance, Stonewashed Blue with Andoya wheels.

I did want the White steering wheel but's it's been discontinued. Does anybody know why?
We had the white option for a while and soon got rid of it!

Far too bright and the switches and text on the driver's door were quite indistinct compared with the black.

Just my 2p.
ID3 Family, Scale Silver, East Derry alloys.

Go to https://share.octopus.energy/amber-foal-811 to split £100 cashback with me from Octopus Energy.
Bromsgroveuser

Post by Bromsgroveuser »

I've had the white dash for 7 months and haven't noticed it getting extra dirty , in fact in one sense it's better because if you do get any on it you can see it and wipe it off whereas with a dark steering wheel your more likely to miss it and let dirt build up, I don't find the window switches a problem because I tend not to look down when driving, the switches under the big screen are awkward to make out at night but after a short time you automatically know which is which , I like the white because it makes the inside seem more airy but each to his own.
First Edition Pro Plus, Moonstone Grey,2.3, sold via motorway 09/07/22 at a profit!!!
New car Ioniq 5 Premium 72 kw