Delivery time

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

furtive wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:06 pm
rikimaru wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:40 pm
furtive wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:49 am I got impatient waiting for an update so emailed someone else at Plan and got this response:

"Your vehicle is due to arrive with our supplier any day now.
Once this has arrived we will be able to raise the finance documents for you to sign. We will email these over to you ASAP."

Mine is a business lease as well, so good to know there is no cooling off period and I can maybe get it sooner
That's strange that yours is still on the way. I figured all Maxes in build weeks 40-46 were finished and shipped together.

Anyone picking up their car soon? I'd love to know if these come with 3.0.
Phew! Car is now ready and I have the registration details and finance documents :D

First two letters of the reg are DA, so the dealer must be somewhere in the Birmingham area.

DA for new registrations is Chester DVLA office. Good resource here : https://www.car.co.uk/media/guides/numb ... odes_table
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203

furtive

Post by furtive »

I must have mistyped when searching so it's not Brum.

Full list of locations here :
https://www.newreg.co.uk/dvla-number-plate-identifiers/
ID.3 Max in Ivory White
Hypervolt charger
Picker1

Post by Picker1 »

Just had an update from my dealer.
Been told it is now showing a provisional build date of late June with delivery in July.

Family Pro Performance
White
East Derrys
Ordered September 20th 2021
Trilby

Post by Trilby »

Had an update from my dealer…

Current build week is 2022 45 (Original was 2022 43)
Status code 10
Mines a business lease and dealer suggest its normally 4 weeks from build to delivery. So we may just see it this side of 2023, but not holding anything.
Interestingly the screenshot the dealer sent shows MY:22, model:E113MJ Version: 2. Interior trim is shown as TN - I’ve no idea how to decode the model, version or trim codes though!

ID3 Max Moonstone & Bike rack - Order #31554***
Week 45 22 est. Then 2023 wk 17 😭 and then 2023 wk 14 :o now (may 23) it's here! 🚘
Hypervolt & 6.4k solar with 10k battery
Googs

Post by Googs »

ag-indie wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:20 pm
Utumno wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:51 pm TOUR UPDATE

We formally cancelled our order with the VW dealership today, and expect to be in a Model Y toward the middle/end June. The folks local to us who we were going to try to transfer our Motability order to found an alternative vehicle and cancelled their Tour order as well, so there was no point us hanging on.

I'm very happy to stick around and look after the spreadsheet indefinitely, if you all don't mind the irony of a Tesla driver maintaining a list of cars that VW don't seem able to deliver 😂

SWMBO will, I am fairly certain, never be permitting anything to be ordered from VAG ever again in her lifetime .... unless I suddenly win the lottery and she can get a Porsche. Yes, SWMBO is that shallow 😂

Car still hasn't shipped from Zwickau...
If I could afford a model Y I’d do exactly the same.
Out of all the EV’s on the market, honestly there’s only 3 I like, the id3, model Y & model 3.
You should definitely try the Polestar Long Range Dual Motor. Stunning car. Went to MK a few weeks back to have a test ride and it was Awesome.
Like with the ID3 there's lots of OTA items in the pipeline.
Googs

Post by Googs »

Utumno wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:51 pm TOUR UPDATE

We formally cancelled our order with the VW dealership today, and expect to be in a Model Y toward the middle/end June. The folks local to us who we were going to try to transfer our Motability order to found an alternative vehicle and cancelled their Tour order as well, so there was no point us hanging on.

I'm very happy to stick around and look after the spreadsheet indefinitely, if you all don't mind the irony of a Tesla driver maintaining a list of cars that VW don't seem able to deliver 😂

SWMBO will, I am fairly certain, never be permitting anything to be ordered from VAG ever again in her lifetime .... unless I suddenly win the lottery and she can get a Porsche. Yes, SWMBO is that shallow 😂

Car still hasn't shipped from Zwickau...
Thanks Utumno for all your hard work. It hasn't gone unnoticed and is really appreciated.
Would love for you to carry on. Not sure how much resilience you have in you but i think maybe sainthood territory might be applicable. I'll send the Pope an email. 8-)
"Saint Utumno of ID3" :D
Googs

Post by Googs »

For those with Plan Car leasing I called Chris yesterday and he said that my Max was built. He said they have quite a few cars in that are being delivered shortly.
Interestingly I've been in touch with VW and I have a CS rep who has given me additional info yesterday who said it was at the port of exit, from where it can take upto 4 weeks.
So not too long for mine either.

I'd love to see pics of everyones max's. in particular the sensors on the sides of the wheel arches and also the seat controls to see if memory has been added.
MattgID3

Post by MattgID3 »

Picker1 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:54 pm Just had an update from my dealer.
Been told it is now showing a provisional build date of late June with delivery in July.

Family Pro Performance
White
East Derrys
great news, out of interest was that a cancelled order or new order? Still waiting for news on mine and it's great to see a family being built.
Id3 family pro
Stonewash blue
Ordered 8/8/21
was Eta 17th jan 23
Delivery 14th DEC 2022
Build week 40 confirmed

Location South Gloucestershire
Braddad9

Post by Braddad9 »

Googs wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:51 pm For those with Plan Car leasing I called Chris yesterday and he said that my Max was built. He said they have quite a few cars in that are being delivered shortly.
Interestingly I've been in touch with VW and I have a CS rep who has given me additional info yesterday who said it was at the port of exit, from where it can take upto 4 weeks.

I'd love to see pics of everyones max's. in particular the sensors on the sides of the wheel arches and also the seat controls to see if memory has been added.
I think there is someone before me who is getting it on Monday, but I will post pics of mine on Wednesday when I get it!
ID3 Max Pro Performance - Scale Silver
Order: 3140****
Original ETA - Late April/Early May
Delivery scheduled - 18 May 2022
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

Googs wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:51 pm For those with Plan Car leasing I called Chris yesterday and he said that my Max was built. He said they have quite a few cars in that are being delivered shortly.

Mines being delivered on Wednesday but from the pic I managed to get, it doesn’t look like it has the side sensors or new seats.

I suspect everyone else in this batch will have the same MY22 that I do.
16 Sep: ID3 Max in Moonstone Grey. BW 40 confirmed. ETA early Dec.
...lots of bad info and delays...
27 April: at port. ETA end of May.
Delivery ETA: 18 May!
l4oth

Post by l4oth »

I was phoned today to say my car was at the dealers.

My details for the spreadsheet

Order number 31386xxx
Ordered 21/07/2021
Confirmed build week 45 in 2021
Ordered via Lookers VW
Car ordered: ID3 Tour
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

Just so people don’t get too excited hoping for MY 22.5, here’s the pic. There’s more but this is the best angle.

As Utumno said, anyone with a BW before 51 is going to get a 22 and anyone after will get a 22.5.

Still, there’s a lot to be excited about :D

As for memory seats it was confirmed by VW that those won’t be coming to the UK for now.
slug56

Post by slug56 »

rikimaru wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:47 pm As Utumno said, anyone with a BW before 51 is going to get a 22 and anyone after will get a 22.5.
Well I guess there's still software 3.0 we could get? :shock:
Max Pro Performance, Glacier White, 18" East Derrys, MY22
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

slug56 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:11 pm
rikimaru wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:47 pm As Utumno said, anyone with a BW before 51 is going to get a 22 and anyone after will get a 22.5.
Well I guess there's still software 3.0 we could get? :shock:
I was tempted to ask that! At the very least it should be 2.4 right so we won’t have to take it back to the dealer?

Has anyone gotten a quote for a trailer delivery?
VPatz232

Post by VPatz232 »

With the latest update from my dealer being “it’s delayed again, and reset to status 00”, I’ve cancelled the order for my ID.3 Max. Grateful if you can update the spreadsheet Utumno.

I plan on remaining a member of this forum and continuing to keep on top of developments and learn from everybody, however I’ve also joined the sister ID4 forum. I was fortunate enough to pickup a Life Pure model in silver a couple of months back from Parkway Derby. Absolutely love going everywhere in it, and having the additional space and ride height.

Popped to Fully Charged Live recently and spoke to VW’s ID Product Manager. I look forward to the ID3 GTX and the face lifted ID3 at some point in 2023 (assuming external factors don’t delay VW’s roadmap).
VW ID.3 Max, Moonstone Grey, East Derry alloys
Order number: 3146#### [CANCELLED]
VW ID.4 Life Pure, Scale Silver [since March 2022]
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

VPatz232 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:10 pm With the latest update from my dealer being “it’s delayed again, and reset to status 00”, I’ve cancelled the order for my ID.3 Max. Grateful if you can update the spreadsheet Utumno.

I plan on remaining a member of this forum and continuing to keep on top of developments and learn from everybody, however I’ve also joined the sister ID4 forum. I was fortunate enough to pickup a Life Pure model in silver a couple of months back from Parkway Derby. Absolutely love going everywhere in it, and having the additional space and ride height.

Popped to Fully Charged Live recently and spoke to VW’s ID Product Manager. I look forward to the ID3 GTX and the face lifted ID3 at some point in 2023 (assuming external factors don’t delay VW’s roadmap).

Updated! I think if you’re liking the ride height and space in the 4, you’re in the car for you anyway 😀
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203
furtive

Post by furtive »

rikimaru wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:47 pm Just so people don’t get too excited hoping for MY 22.5, here’s the pic. There’s more but this is the best angle.

How did you manage to get a picture of it?
ID.3 Max in Ivory White
Hypervolt charger
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

furtive wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:47 am
rikimaru wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:47 pm Just so people don’t get too excited hoping for MY 22.5, here’s the pic. There’s more but this is the best angle.

I called up the dealer to ask a few things (including whether it comes with mats which it does) and if they could send me a photo. They happily obliged!
Picker1

Post by Picker1 »

MattgID3 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:53 pm
Picker1 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:54 pm Just had an update from my dealer.

Family Pro Performance
White
East Derrys
great news, out of interest was that a cancelled order or new order? Still waiting for news on mine and it's great to see a family being built.
This was a new order.
Original delivery should have been early March.
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

rikimaru wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 11:12 am
furtive wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:47 am

I called up the dealer to ask a few things (including whether it comes with mats which it does) and if they could send me a photo. They happily obliged!
Comes with mats, are you sure about that? Historically the ID3 hasn't come with mats, you've had to buy them, unless the dealership are throwing them in as a freebie. If you do have to buy your own, I'd recommend rubber mates over carpet ones - far more protective and will look better for longer.
Cupra Born V2 e-boost 230ps Aurora Blue, replaced ID3 PP Family

Audi S3 - because I hate rapid charging for long distance driving.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565