Delivery time

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
ksoni94

Post by ksoni94 »

Was also told by my dealer that the tracker is being redeveloped which is why its down so not sure how well that aligns with other reasons that have been mentioned around here! Either way, no timescale on when it'll be back so probably not any time soon 🤷🏽‍♂️
I.D 3 Family Pro - Order placed 26.07.21 - Picked up 20.02.22

rawws

Post by rawws »

Ordered end of April and still waiting ordered as company car no clue if it will be delivered soon. Provisional end of September but won't hold my breath. I have told my fleet department if no delivery by mid October cancel the order. Since I am now tempted by ionic 5 while waiting for vw has 4 week wait
ID3 Business Pro Performance 58kw
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

rawws wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:39 pm Ordered end of April and still waiting ordered as company car no clue if it will be delivered soon. Provisional end of September but won't hold my breath. I have told my fleet department if no delivery by mid October cancel the order. Since I am now tempted by ionic 5 while waiting for vw has 4 week wait
Do you know your order number or build week? I would follow up with the dealer or VW live chat because yours is surely on a boat by now.
16 Sep: ID3 Max in Moonstone Grey. BW 40 confirmed. ETA early Dec.
...lots of bad info and delays...
27 April: at port. ETA end of May.
Delivery ETA: 18 May!
degur

Post by degur »

Contacted the live chat this morning and still don’t have a build week confirmed.. so I guess that build week 41 is off the cards. Tried to call my dealer but they were “busy with a customer” and never called back. Feeling a bit frustrated at the moment because I’ve seen a few others who posted here ordered around the same time have had their build weeks confirmed…
Life Pro W/ Assistance Pack in Moonstone Grey
Ordered 2nd July 2021
Build week: ????
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

degur wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:57 pm Contacted the live chat this morning and still don’t have a build week confirmed.. so I guess that build week 41 is off the cards. Tried to call my dealer but they were “busy with a customer” and never called back. Feeling a bit frustrated at the moment because I’ve seen a few others who posted here ordered around the same time have had their build weeks confirmed…
Keep badgering the dealer. You're right that you should of got something by now.
ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Manganese Grey S/W 3.2
On order Skoda Enyaq 85X Sportline Plus
rawws

Post by rawws »

rikimaru wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:40 pm
rawws wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:39 pm Ordered end of April and still waiting ordered as company car no clue if it will be delivered soon. Provisional end of September but won't hold my breath. I have told my fleet department if no delivery by mid October cancel the order. Since I am now tempted by ionic 5 while waiting for vw has 4 week wait
Do you know your order number or build week? I would follow up with the dealer or VW live chat because yours is surely on a boat by now.
Will try to follow up with fleet, I dont have the order number with me. They moved delivery date to 30 September but no guarantee. Not clear what's going on.if no delivery by October would cancel the order and get ionic 5 or model 3 all available in 4 weeks max apparently
rawws

Post by rawws »

Finally car ready to collect on Monday. About time
degur

Post by degur »

Followed up with the VW Live Chat this morning and still no confirmed build week - after being told Week 40 by my dealer last week. Considering cancelling honestly.
Ordered 2nd July 2021
BeesKnees

Post by BeesKnees »

My provisional build week has been pushed back from week 40 to week 43. Dealership have promised to provide me the VW order number by email,
Life Pro with tow hook Stonewashed Blue
Ordered July , provisional build week 40/41, now 43. Confirmed 45
Order No 3136****
BeesKnees

Post by BeesKnees »

degur wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:09 am Followed up with the VW Live Chat this morning and still no confirmed build week - after being told Week 40 by my dealer last week. Considering cancelling honestly.
Looks like we are in the same boat.
Just hoping I get delivery before xmas but I'm also thinking about cancelling, the coms have been dreadful
Life Pro with tow hook Stonewashed Blue
Ordered July , provisional build week 40/41, now 43. Confirmed 45
Order No 3136****
degur

Post by degur »

BeesKnees wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:36 am
degur wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:09 am Followed up with the VW Live Chat this morning and still no confirmed build week - after being told Week 40 by my dealer last week. Considering cancelling honestly.
Just hoping I get delivery before xmas but I'm also thinking about cancelling, the coms have been dreadful
Yeah - I've contacted the dealer this morning to see if there's any alternatives. I have a feeling that it's the options we've specced on - the Live Chat said as much.
Ordered 2nd July 2021
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

degur wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:53 am
Yeah - I've contacted the dealer this morning to see if there's any alternatives. I have a feeling that it's the options we've specced on - the Live Chat said as much.

Was it just the Assistance Pack you specced on the Life you ordered, or more ?
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203
degur

Post by degur »

Utumno wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:54 pm
degur wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:53 am

Was it just the Assistance Pack you specced on the Life you ordered, or more ?
Yep - just the assistance pack.
Ordered 2nd July 2021
Stephenkhe

Post by Stephenkhe »

Hi all,

I have just received my ID.3 Family Pro in Manganese-Gray with East Derry alloy wheels today, which I ordered on 4th June 2021 via Carwow.

When I left the dealership the price of petrol was £139.9 per litre and there was a queue of cars filling up because of possible fuel shortages.

It looks like I bought the ID.3 just in the nick of time.

Steve
TimF

Post by TimF »

TimF wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:18 am Ordered end of June. In early August got "confirmed" production start of week 34 (week beginning Aug 23) - which the dealer said was hypothetical as production was then running about 8 weeks late, so to expect "production around the middle of October and delivery maybe mid November". Which was what we'd been advised when we placed the order. Nothing specific since then.
Dealer has contacted to say car is at Emden ready for shipping! Any comments on how long it has taken from this stage to being ready for collection?
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

That's depending on shipping at the moment. There's one half way to Grimsby at the moment but cannot see any other crossings a good few days yet.
Once this side anything up to 2 weeks at UK port.
TimF

Post by TimF »

Newfie wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:08 pm That's depending on shipping at the moment. There's one half way to Grimsby at the moment but cannot see any other crossings a good few days yet.
Thanks.
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

TimF wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:13 pm
Newfie wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:08 pm That's depending on shipping at the moment. There's one half way to Grimsby at the moment but cannot see any other crossings a good few days yet.
Thanks.
Do you know which port yours will arrive at?
Either Sheerness, Grimsby or Tyne
epicwinningmaz

Post by epicwinningmaz »

Finally received an estimated build week which is wk51. A lot later than I expected for a wk34 order.
ID.3 Max Pro Performance Makena Turquoise

Week 34 - Stage 1 Order Complete
Week 35 - Stage 2 With the Factory
Week 38 - Stage 3 Build Week Scheduled for Wk22/2022
??? - Stage 4 Build Week Confirmed
??? - Stage 5 In Transit
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

metcast wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:28 pm Finally received an estimated build week which is wk51. A lot later than I expected for a wk34 order.
With the prices going down on the ID.3 on the 1st July I would imaginne they started to sell more hence build week times started to stretch out from then.