Delivery time

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Deleted User 1733

Post by Deleted User 1733 »

rikimaru wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:56 pm
DiskoBill wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:22 pm We’ve just gone to Status 70 with our Tour and although they won’t tell us the status on the Family, they say it’s almost ready to be delivered, whatever that means.
What’s status 70?
Status 70 is with dealer.

Utumno

Post by Utumno »

Thanks to everyone for the flood of updates, I think I’ve caught up with them all! Really good to see some delivery activity after weeks and weeks of silence.
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203
Casparh

Post by Casparh »

Utumno wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:57 pm Thanks to everyone for the flood of updates, I think I’ve caught up with them all! Really good to see some delivery activity after weeks and weeks of silence.
Sorry if this has been answered many times before, but how do we get added to the spreadsheet?
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

Casparh wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:00 pm
Utumno wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:57 pm Thanks to everyone for the flood of updates, I think I’ve caught up with them all! Really good to see some delivery activity after weeks and weeks of silence.
Sorry if this has been answered many times before, but how do we get added to the spreadsheet?

Just drop your order information into this thread and someone with write access to the spreadsheet will add you. Ideally if you have your order date, the first few digits of your VW order number (starts 31 or 32 depending), your VW status code and build week then that’s all the salient information, but it doesn’t matter if you don’t have it all.

Oh, and welcome to the forum 😀
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203
Casparh

Post by Casparh »

Utumno wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:13 pm

Just drop your order information into this thread and someone with write access to the spreadsheet will add you. Ideally if you have your order date, the first few digits of your VW order number (starts 31 or 32 depending), your VW status code and build week then that’s all the salient information, but it doesn’t matter if you don’t have it all.

Oh, and welcome to the forum 😀
Thanks and thanks. Although I've ordered through Nationwide Vehicle Leasing so not sure exactly how much of that info I'll get hold of.
Mrockrat

Post by Mrockrat »

I finally have a delivery date 13/05/22 but I’m away with work till the end of the month, so I’ve delayed it till the 31st 😂
How bloody typical is that……

Life pro performance in moonstone grey east Derry alloys
furtive

Post by furtive »

furtive wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 7:33 pm
rikimaru wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 7:02 pm Back on topic, I’ve heard that the Max is now with the dealer. Waiting for more details on when I can have it delivered.
I've not had a call yet :cry:
I had to call them myself to get the update. Would suggest you do the same first thing tomorrow!
[/quote]

I just called them and they said they are working through them all and will email me the finance documents when they get to mine, but couldn't confirm on the phone if mine is in the country yet :roll:
ID.3 Max in Ivory White
Hypervolt charger
Braddad9

Post by Braddad9 »

Wow, exciting times!

Just got an email to say delivery is possible from Wednesday 18th May!

Time for a roadtrip this weekend to use the extra 250 miles of fuel in my car haha!

Weird that I don't have to wait the 2 week cooling off period, unless it is different for a company lease?
ID3 Max Pro Performance - Scale Silver
Order: 3140****
Original ETA - Late April/Early May
Delivery scheduled - 18 May 2022
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

Braddad9 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:19 am Wow, exciting times!

Just got an email to say delivery is possible from Wednesday 18th May!

Time for a roadtrip this weekend to use the extra 250 miles of fuel in my car haha!

Weird that I don't have to wait the 2 week cooling off period, unless it is different for a company lease?
Congrats!!! That’s exciting :)

Yep there’s no cooling off period for businesses.
16 Sep: ID3 Max in Moonstone Grey. BW 40 confirmed. ETA early Dec.
...lots of bad info and delays...
27 April: at port. ETA end of May.
Delivery ETA: 18 May!
furtive

Post by furtive »

I got impatient waiting for an update so emailed someone else at Plan and got this response:

"Your vehicle is due to arrive with our supplier any day now.
Once this has arrived we will be able to raise the finance documents for you to sign. We will email these over to you ASAP."

Mine is a business lease as well, so good to know there is no cooling off period and I can maybe get it sooner
ID.3 Max in Ivory White
Hypervolt charger
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

furtive wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:49 am I got impatient waiting for an update so emailed someone else at Plan and got this response:

Once this has arrived we will be able to raise the finance documents for you to sign. We will email these over to you ASAP."

Mine is a business lease as well, so good to know there is no cooling off period and I can maybe get it sooner
That's strange that yours is still on the way. I figured all Maxes in build weeks 40-46 were finished and shipped together.

Anyone picking up their car soon? I'd love to know if these come with 3.0.
slug56

Post by slug56 »

rikimaru wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:40 pm Anyone picking up their car soon? I'd love to know if these come with 3.0.
Monday between 09:00 and 13:00. You lot will be the first to know what it does and doesn't have :lol:
Max Pro Performance, Glacier White, 18" East Derrys, MY22
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

slug56 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:56 pm
rikimaru wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:40 pm Anyone picking up their car soon? I'd love to know if these come with 3.0.
Monday between 09:00 and 13:00. You lot will be the first to know what it does and doesn't have :lol:
So close but yet so far!

How did you agree collection? Is this Plan or another company?
slug56

Post by slug56 »

rikimaru wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 1:09 pm How did you agree collection? Is this Plan or another company?
The company car scheme is with Novuna, but I've been liaising with the supplying dealer directly, which in this case is the fleet arm of Swansway Group.

I pestered for an update last week, which happened to be just as it arrived in the UK and they phoned me yesterday to let me know it was ready for delivery on Monday. Apart from the obvious wait since I ordered last July, it's otherwise been a pretty positive experience.
Max Pro Performance, Glacier White, 18" East Derrys, MY22
furtive

Post by furtive »

rikimaru wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:40 pm
furtive wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:49 am I got impatient waiting for an update so emailed someone else at Plan and got this response:

That's strange that yours is still on the way. I figured all Maxes in build weeks 40-46 were finished and shipped together.

Phew! Car is now ready and I have the registration details and finance documents :D

First two letters of the reg are DA, so the dealer must be somewhere in the Birmingham area.
Last edited by furtive on Fri May 13, 2022 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ID.3 Max in Ivory White
Hypervolt charger
daern

Post by daern »

Question on build weeks - if things were running relatively normally (i.e. discount the last 6+ months!), what would be the normal expectation from build week to forecourt delivery? If a car, for example, had a BW of 19 (this week) and it actually got built in week 19 (I know, an unthinkable event!) how long would you expect it to take to be sat, polished up, ready to go?
Cupra Born V2 - Vapor Grey
Lease order placed in Jan '22
Dealer order placed in March '22
Build date confirmed, delivery due late-July '22
ID.3 Family Pro - ordered Jan, optimistically due end of '22. Cancelled in Feb
Braddad9

Post by Braddad9 »

furtive wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:06 pm
rikimaru wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:40 pm

Phew! Car is now ready and I have the registration details and finance documents :D

First two letters of the reg are DA, so the dealer must be somewhere in the Birmingham area.
Fun, mine is also a DA22… somewhere between Deeside and Shrewsbury close to the Chester DVLA office.
Braddad9

Post by Braddad9 »

On a slightly related note, out of the hundreds of different wall chargers that are now on the market - how do you choose which one to go for…

Do they not all do the same thing haha
furtive

Post by furtive »

I chose Hypervolt because it seems to get good reviews and their customer service looks to be excellent (and it's got pretty LEDs). Some people have had issues with wifi connectivity but mine has been fine.

On my lease agreement it says the car was registered on 2nd May, so what's it been doing for the past 2 weeks? :lol:
ID.3 Max in Ivory White
Hypervolt charger
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

Braddad9 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:21 pm On a slightly related note, out of the hundreds of different wall chargers that are now on the market - how do you choose which one to go for…

Do they not all do the same thing haha
Worth looking at the Ohme Pro as it has some smart features and a low enough profile.

If you're not sure then this site is a great start: http://rightcharge.co.uk

@furtive Didn't realise the first 2 letters indicated where it was registered! Wouldn't it be BI or something for Birmingham?