Delivery time

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
teletubby

Post by teletubby »

Hi everyone, I have just ordered a Family Pro Performance in Moonstone as a lease car. The confirmation I have from the lease company says “pre-registered 31/10/2021”, is that the date it will be in the UK at the dealer or just an arbitrary date does anyone know?

monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

teletubby wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:07 pm Hi everyone, I have just ordered a Family Pro Performance in Moonstone as a lease car. The confirmation I have from the lease company says “pre-registered 31/10/2021”, is that the date it will be in the UK at the dealer or just an arbitrary date does anyone know?
It should be at the dealer by then - you can't register a car before you have it (you can reserve a reg number for an incoming car from a pool of reg numbers the dealership has been allocated).
Cupra Born V2 e-boost 230ps Aurora Blue, replaced ID3 PP Family

Audi S3 - because I hate rapid charging for long distance driving.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
teletubby

Post by teletubby »

Oooh, thanks. That’s much sooner than I expected!
tomstring

Post by tomstring »

Exact same car as I have on order. Enjoy.
Id3x2-21/71

Post by Id3x2-21/71 »

Ordered mine 16th august managed to get one from volkswagens next shipment of vehicles and it arrived last week in Uk.
Id3 life pro performance 58kwh white east Derry alloys & Id3 city pure performance 45kwh moonstone grey east Derry alloys

Energy supplier octopus

£50 referral link

share.octopus.energy/warm-swan-246

Charger Ohme ev tethered
ksoni94

Post by ksoni94 »

Latest update from the dealer has seen my provisional build week go from 45, to 42 and now to 44. Looks like they keep moving back and forth but hoping for a confirmation in the next 3 weeks or so and delivery looks like it'll be end of Nov/begininng of Dec.
I.D 3 Family Pro - Order placed 26.07.21 - Picked up 20.02.22
corals

Post by corals »

Hi what spec have you ordered please i ordered the tour pro s nothing added but still no build date mine was ordered 1st of aug
ksoni94

Post by ksoni94 »

corals wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:05 am Hi what spec have you ordered please i ordered the tour pro s nothing added but still no build date mine was ordered 1st of aug
I ordered the family pro with no extras. Ordered on 26 July, got my order number on 2nd of Aug! Your dealer should have a provisional build week but thats subject to change
Cabriggs

Post by Cabriggs »

Hi all. I ordered mine on 16th July for a 1st September collection but no car as yet and still not had a delivery date. Am sure the dealer said something about week 26 build when I ordered but he can’t give me an answer now very frustrating tbh.
Family Pro in moonstone grey with East Derry Wheels
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

Cabriggs wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:00 am Hi all. I ordered mine on 16th July for a 1st September collection but no car as yet and still not had a delivery date. Am sure the dealer said something about week 26 build when I ordered but he can’t give me an answer now very frustrating tbh.
If you've got the order number I'd try VW CS chat or call VW CS.
ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Manganese Grey S/W 3.2
On order Skoda Enyaq 85X Sportline Plus
ksoni94

Post by ksoni94 »

Was also told by my dealer that the tracker is being redeveloped which is why its down so not sure how well that aligns with other reasons that have been mentioned around here! Either way, no timescale on when it'll be back so probably not any time soon 🤷🏽‍♂️
rawws

Post by rawws »

Ordered end of April and still waiting ordered as company car no clue if it will be delivered soon. Provisional end of September but won't hold my breath. I have told my fleet department if no delivery by mid October cancel the order. Since I am now tempted by ionic 5 while waiting for vw has 4 week wait
ID3 Business Pro Performance 58kw
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

rawws wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:39 pm Ordered end of April and still waiting ordered as company car no clue if it will be delivered soon. Provisional end of September but won't hold my breath. I have told my fleet department if no delivery by mid October cancel the order. Since I am now tempted by ionic 5 while waiting for vw has 4 week wait
Do you know your order number or build week? I would follow up with the dealer or VW live chat because yours is surely on a boat by now.
16 Sep: ID3 Max in Moonstone Grey. BW 40 confirmed. ETA early Dec.
...lots of bad info and delays...
27 April: at port. ETA end of May.
Delivery ETA: 18 May!
degur

Post by degur »

Contacted the live chat this morning and still don’t have a build week confirmed.. so I guess that build week 41 is off the cards. Tried to call my dealer but they were “busy with a customer” and never called back. Feeling a bit frustrated at the moment because I’ve seen a few others who posted here ordered around the same time have had their build weeks confirmed…
Life Pro W/ Assistance Pack in Moonstone Grey
Ordered 2nd July 2021
Build week: ????
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

degur wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:57 pm Contacted the live chat this morning and still don’t have a build week confirmed.. so I guess that build week 41 is off the cards. Tried to call my dealer but they were “busy with a customer” and never called back. Feeling a bit frustrated at the moment because I’ve seen a few others who posted here ordered around the same time have had their build weeks confirmed…
Keep badgering the dealer. You're right that you should of got something by now.
ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Manganese Grey S/W 3.2
On order Skoda Enyaq 85X Sportline Plus
rawws

Post by rawws »

rikimaru wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:40 pm
rawws wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:39 pm Ordered end of April and still waiting ordered as company car no clue if it will be delivered soon. Provisional end of September but won't hold my breath. I have told my fleet department if no delivery by mid October cancel the order. Since I am now tempted by ionic 5 while waiting for vw has 4 week wait
Do you know your order number or build week? I would follow up with the dealer or VW live chat because yours is surely on a boat by now.
Will try to follow up with fleet, I dont have the order number with me. They moved delivery date to 30 September but no guarantee. Not clear what's going on.if no delivery by October would cancel the order and get ionic 5 or model 3 all available in 4 weeks max apparently
rawws

Post by rawws »

Finally car ready to collect on Monday. About time
degur

Post by degur »

Followed up with the VW Live Chat this morning and still no confirmed build week - after being told Week 40 by my dealer last week. Considering cancelling honestly.
Life Pro W/ Assistance Pack in Moonstone Grey
Ordered 2nd July 2021
Build week: ????
BeesKnees

Post by BeesKnees »

My provisional build week has been pushed back from week 40 to week 43. Dealership have promised to provide me the VW order number by email,
Life Pro with tow hook Stonewashed Blue
Ordered July , provisional build week 40/41, now 43. Confirmed 45
Order No 3136****
BeesKnees

Post by BeesKnees »

degur wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:09 am Followed up with the VW Live Chat this morning and still no confirmed build week - after being told Week 40 by my dealer last week. Considering cancelling honestly.
Looks like we are in the same boat.
Just hoping I get delivery before xmas but I'm also thinking about cancelling, the coms have been dreadful
Life Pro with tow hook Stonewashed Blue
Ordered July , provisional build week 40/41, now 43. Confirmed 45
Order No 3136****