Delivery time

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
User avatar
Andreas
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Andreas » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:04 pm

Welcome to Team Manganese.

You have been assimilated.

All the best

Andreas
——————
ID.3 Tour, manganese grey, bi-colour style, heat pump, otherwise standard. July 2021, London.
Http://rommelsriposte.com (not car related)

User avatar
smuj
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:15 pm
Location: Herefordshire

Post by smuj » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:11 pm

Newfie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:50 pm
Just had an email from my dealer and my Tour has been built and has left the factory. Now have the VIN but its not a MY22.5. Not that disappointed in that too much.
At least it is out the factory.
Great news. Same build week as me. Mine left the factory a couple of weeks ago but all quiet since then. Probably sitting at the docks for a few weeks yet.
Smuj

I’m an analogue man in a digital world
————————————————————————————————————-
On order: Family Pro Performance 58KW. Stonewashed Blue, East Derry wheels.

Ordered 11 July 2021
Confirmed build wk 39
Order No. 31361xxx
Left factory 12 Nov
In UK 30 Nov

Newfie
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:09 pm
Location: East Yorkshire

Post by Newfie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:14 pm

smuj wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:11 pm
Newfie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:50 pm
Just had an email from my dealer and my Tour has been built and has left the factory. Now have the VIN but its not a MY22.5. Not that disappointed in that too much.
At least it is out the factory.
Great news. Same build week as me. Mine left the factory a couple of weeks ago but all quiet since then. Probably sitting at the docks for a few weeks yet.
Hi Smuj.
If you're down south there is a ship currently in Emden heading for Sheerness. Hopefully yours shall be landing in the UK very soon.
Order No 3134xxxx Placed 1.7.21 - ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Tour Manganese Grey
2.7.21 Code 10 With the Factory
3.9.21 Code 20 Confirmed Build week 39
25.11.21Code 30 In Transit from factory
30.11.21 Code 38 At port released for shipping

User avatar
smuj
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:15 pm
Location: Herefordshire

Post by smuj » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:17 pm

:shock:
Newfie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:14 pm
smuj wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:11 pm
Newfie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:50 pm
Just had an email from my dealer and my Tour has been built and has left the factory. Now have the VIN but its not a MY22.5. Not that disappointed in that too much.
At least it is out the factory.
Great news. Same build week as me. Mine left the factory a couple of weeks ago but all quiet since then. Probably sitting at the docks for a few weeks yet.
Hi Smuj.
If you're down south there is a ship currently in Emden heading for Sheerness. Hopefully yours shall be landing in the UK very soon.
Sorry, wilds of Herefordshire so not sure which port here in the UK.
Smuj

I’m an analogue man in a digital world
————————————————————————————————————-
On order: Family Pro Performance 58KW. Stonewashed Blue, East Derry wheels.

Ordered 11 July 2021
Confirmed build wk 39
Order No. 31361xxx
Left factory 12 Nov
In UK 30 Nov

Newfie
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:09 pm
Location: East Yorkshire

Post by Newfie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:23 pm

smuj wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:17 pm
:shock:
Newfie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:14 pm
smuj wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:11 pm


Great news. Same build week as me. Mine left the factory a couple of weeks ago but all quiet since then. Probably sitting at the docks for a few weeks yet.
Hi Smuj.
If you're down south there is a ship currently in Emden heading for Sheerness. Hopefully yours shall be landing in the UK very soon.
Sorry, wilds of Herefordshire so not sure which port here in the UK.
Good chance that would come under Sheerness, so fingers crossed mate.
Order No 3134xxxx Placed 1.7.21 - ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Tour Manganese Grey
2.7.21 Code 10 With the Factory
3.9.21 Code 20 Confirmed Build week 39
25.11.21Code 30 In Transit from factory
30.11.21 Code 38 At port released for shipping

ksoni94
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:26 am

Post by ksoni94 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:25 pm

Newfie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:50 pm
Just had an email from my dealer and my Tour has been built and has left the factory. Now have the VIN but its not a MY22.5. Not that disappointed in that too much.
At least it is out the factory.
Great news!! Fingers crossed for a 2021 delivery for you! 🤞🏼
26.07.21 - Order placed
02.08.21 - Order no received
6.10.21 - provisional build week 48
27.10.21 - confirmed build week 46

Newfie
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:09 pm
Location: East Yorkshire

Post by Newfie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:33 pm

ksoni94 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:25 pm
Newfie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:50 pm
Just had an email from my dealer and my Tour has been built and has left the factory. Now have the VIN but its not a MY22.5. Not that disappointed in that too much.
At least it is out the factory.
Great news!! Fingers crossed for a 2021 delivery for you! 🤞🏼
Cheers
Just been speaking to my dealer and as long as no further hold ups it is doable. Just will have to see how it pans out.
Order No 3134xxxx Placed 1.7.21 - ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Tour Manganese Grey
2.7.21 Code 10 With the Factory
3.9.21 Code 20 Confirmed Build week 39
25.11.21Code 30 In Transit from factory
30.11.21 Code 38 At port released for shipping

BeesKnees
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by BeesKnees » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:46 pm

Pleased for you Newfie, makes me think that I might get some good news soon.
Life Pro with tow hook Stonewashed Blue
Ordered July , provisional build week 40/41, now 43. Confirmed 45
Order No 3136****

JCB
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by JCB » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:49 pm

Another entry for the spreadsheet.

I ordered an ID.3 Family Pro Performance on the 17th of August, the order number was 31377xxx and I was given a week 38 build date - the car was built on time, but didn't have the necessary chips, so sat around in Germany until the last week. It arrived in Grimsby on the 20th of November and I'm due to pick it up on Monday the 29th. (hurrah!)

Also, on my finance agreement the car is now listed as a 62Kw?!
Last edited by JCB on Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ksoni94
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:26 am

Post by ksoni94 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:50 pm

JCB wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:49 pm
Another entry for the spreadsheet.

I ordered an ID.3 Family Pro Performance on the 17th of August, the order number was 31377xxx and I was given a week 38 build date - the car was built on time, but didn't have the necessary chips, so sat around in Germany until the last week. It arrived in Grimsby on the 20th of November and I'm due to pick it up on Monday the 29th. (hurrah!)

Interestingly I notice my order number seems to be lower than some of those taken in July?
Could have maybe been a cancelled order that you took on? Or do you know if it was a fresh factory order?
26.07.21 - Order placed
02.08.21 - Order no received
6.10.21 - provisional build week 48
27.10.21 - confirmed build week 46

Post Reply