Delivery time

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
cornbutter

Post by cornbutter »

She's an absolute beaut! We've ordered the stone washed blue as well and seeing it always reminds why.

Can't believe you had that much bad luck with the hit and run. At least that was the only damage it got. Hopefully you can get it all fixed under the insurance of the bastard. Could have been worse in the end!
Tour 5 77kWh Pro S 204HP in Stone Washed Blue
Ordered October 2021
Build Started: Week 21 2022
Delivered: Week: Week 26 2022

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker

Utumno

Post by Utumno »

Baznorth wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:09 pm In addition, I've looked at alternatives, all less suitable or less desirable and Vauxhall are quoting 12 weeks on a EV Mokka despite the issues, even the information or there website is quoting the same.

The choice is dismal on Motability for EV’s at present, I completely agree. And not much better for ICE vehicles too!
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203
chrisfs

Post by chrisfs »

cornbutter wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:04 pm She's an absolute beaut! We've ordered the stone washed blue as well and seeing it always reminds why.

Can't believe you had that much bad luck with the hit and run. At least that was the only damage it got. Hopefully you can get it all fixed under the insurance of the bastard. Could have been worse in the end!
Well there doesn't seem to be any damage (on my car). So no need to pursue them or their insurer, very fortunately.
UKCanuck

Post by UKCanuck »

Sprout wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:58 pm Out of interest do you know what BW you had ? you ordered 4 days before me.

I last asked my dealer for an update on the 3rd December, which is when he confirmed a BW49. I'll ask him for an update on Tuesday and see if it has changed status at all, or if it has slipped back etc. I remain hopeful that it has been built, but it is what it is I suppose.
After several slippages, I was finally given a BW of wk51... I wasn't holding my breath and was fully expecting a few more months delay... we shall see!
Family Pro Performance, Moonstone
Ordered 8th August 21

Bonnet app referral code RVGDE for free £15

Share £100 with me... join Octopus energy https://share.octopus.energy/happy-dog-969
UKCanuck

Post by UKCanuck »

Utumno wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:47 pm Great news! Spreadsheet updated. I'd love to know whether it's actually a MY22.5 whenever you manage to collect it, and I'm sure many others here would too.
I will most definitely let you all know... although with a build week of wk51, who knows?!
Family Pro Performance, Moonstone
Ordered 8th August 21

Bonnet app referral code RVGDE for free £15

Share £100 with me... join Octopus energy https://share.octopus.energy/happy-dog-969
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

UKCanuck wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:30 am
Utumno wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:47 pm Great news! Spreadsheet updated. I'd love to know whether it's actually a MY22.5 whenever you manage to collect it, and I'm sure many others here would too.
I will most definitely let you all know... although with a build week of wk51, who knows?!

It'll be a great test. Cars built from week 51 are supposed to be MY22.5. There's a huge grey area though like you said, but if your build started week 51, it should be one of the first MY22.5's off the line. Theoretically 😂
Tesla Model Y Long Range

sidehaas

Post by sidehaas »

chrisfs wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:56 pm IMG_8264.jpg

Just to confirm my Family Pro Performance was duly delivered on Monday...
Looks great! I agree the electronic manual is not great and paper would be better. I find it difficult to read, I'd rather have had a pdf if it had to be electronic! If there is anything you can't work out, there are usually several people on this site to help though. I'm a week ahead of you and still finding new things in the menu every other day at the moment :)
ID.3 Family Pro Performance (Jan 22), Makena Turquoise / East Derry alloys. Ohme Home Pro charger.
chrisfs

Post by chrisfs »

I have saved a pdf on to my phone and iPad.
sidehaas

Post by sidehaas »

chrisfs wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:20 am I have saved a pdf on to my phone and iPad.
Can I ask how?
I've seen a couple of pdfs doing the rounds but they aren't for MY22 and I'd prefer to have the right one.
When I input my reg or VIN, I get an online interactive version. It's annoying because my tablet is extremely laggy when running it and my phone screen is too small to read it comfortably. A basic pdf that was searchable and had everything in it without any intelligent links would be amazing for my tablet...
ID.3 Family Pro Performance (Jan 22), Makena Turquoise / East Derry alloys. Ohme Home Pro charger.
chrisfs

Post by chrisfs »

sidehaas wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:35 am
chrisfs wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:20 am I have saved a pdf on to my phone and iPad.
Can I ask how?
I've seen a couple of pdfs doing the rounds but they aren't for MY22 and I'd prefer to have the right one.
When I input my reg or VIN, I get an online interactive version. It's annoying because my tablet is extremely laggy when running it and my phone screen is too small to read it comfortably. A basic pdf that was searchable and had everything in it without any intelligent links would be amazing for my tablet...
From memory, I just opened up the online version and use the share button to download a PDF. It’s not fully self-contained because if you press one of the links in italics it does take you online to find it somewhere up in the cloud. The version in my iPad, without taking into account the online links, is 708 pages so plenty of material in that alone.

I’m not sure what version it is, I used the link someone posted on here. I did try to get my own but the VW manuals site doesn’t recognise my registration plate nor even my VIN..

I can try to post it here if it’s allowed?
Tom_1985

Post by Tom_1985 »

So we had an update yesterday Utumno, confirmed build week 12, ordered 04/08/21. To update the spreadsheet

Life Pro in Makena with Andoyas and assistance pack plus.

On the screenshot ours still showing MY22 but guessing it will have the MY22.5 Dash and Cards etc ?
Life Pro 58KW
Makena Turquoise, Andoya wheels, assitance +
Ordered 04/08/21
Order no - 31420***
VW Cardiff
Waterboy

Post by Waterboy »

chrisfs wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:00 pm I meant to add that as far as I can decipher the German paperwork my car was completed on 23 December 2021. I think that is in the middle of the fabled BW51, but presumably production was commenced prior to that, maybe around the BW46 I had been most recently quoted. So that might give some insight into shipping and delivery timescales.
She looks superb, congratulations! So good to see an actual ID3 being delivered. Stuff of legend at the moment frankly!
ID3 Max | Glacier White | Heat Pump | Andoya Alloys
Ordered 6th July 2021
Order No. 31373***
Latest Update: no one knows...!
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

Tom_1985 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:56 am So we had an update yesterday Utumno, confirmed build week 12, ordered 04/08/21. To update the spreadsheet

On the screenshot ours still showing MY22 but guessing it will have the MY22.5 Dash and Cards etc ?

Who knows, but that's definitely what I'd expect to see from a pre 1-Dec order that hasn't yet gone into build. Updated 😀
Tesla Model Y Long Range

Splash-Man

Post by Splash-Man »

Tom_1985 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:56 am So we had an update yesterday Utumno, confirmed build week 12, ordered 04/08/21. To update the spreadsheet

I believe the screenshot will still show MY22 but there is a second box that show Version and this shows '2' for MY22.5 I believe.
Its more obvious for other models as the name of the interior trim will show a different colour.
2023 Facelift 77kWh Pro S Costa Azule
18/9/23 Order placed
15/12/23 Collection day count down !
the.kes

Post by the.kes »

andrewparker wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:32 pm
the.kes wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:16 pm Was given a 7 digit commission number by the dealer which is not recognised by VW, the dealer says it may be because it is not close to the build date but lots of other users seem to be able to access the MyVW portal. My original lead time was given as 20 weeks but it has now slipped by about 12 weeks.
Did they not tell you that online order tracking hasn't been operational for some time?
No, cannot think why not!!
Family Pro-Performance, Manganese Grey, East Derry alloys.
Commission 314710**
Ordered 16/09/2021
Collected 19/10/2022
Sprout

Post by Sprout »

Very nice chrisfs, that was my second colour choice but we decided on the Manganese in the end.

Just starting to look at dashcams, never had one before and it's a new world of pain :-) front & rear or just front, how to hard wire, parking mode and what that does to the battery etc etc etc. There will be a thread for it somewhere I'm sure.
Family Pro Perf \ Managanese \ East Derry \ DTD
Order Number received 12th Aug - 2021 (Week 32)
Confirmed Build week 49 - 2021 (6th Dec - 12th Dec)
Order Num - 31422xxx
Status 38- 16/02/22
Status 40- 09/04/22
Collecting - 25/03/22
Hemming91

Post by Hemming91 »

Curious to know how something can be in stock for Feb-April delivery? Ordered a batch in the hope they are here soon? Optimistic!

ID3.png

Family Pro Performance - Moonstone Grey - East Derry Alloys
Ordered Confirmed - 26/10/2021
VW Order Number - 31517xxx
Latest status from dealership - Nobody knows!
maphi3

Post by maphi3 »

Hi - just joined the forum and thank you for the insight on delivery timescales. Here are the particulars of my order below as updated by my supplier this week (originally told delivery would be March 2022); happy for those to be added to the Utumno spreadsheet, should that help others.

150KW Family Pro Performance 58kWh\ Moonstone Grey\ East Derry wheels
Ordered (early) September 2021
Order number 31457xxx
Estimated Build Week 24
Expected delivery 'by September 2022'
150KW Family Pro Performance 58kWh\ Moonstone Grey\ East Derry wheels
Ordered 26 August 2021
Order number 31457xxx
Estimated Build week ?
Expected delivery 'November 2022'
daern

Post by daern »

Hi all - new to the forum, so hello, but might only be a brief visit!

Had an ID.3 Family Pro on preorder through our friends at Octopus, with estimated delivery of "Q3 2022". Having read the stories on this thread, I now have grave doubts as to how realistic these timescales are, given others with similar ETAs reporting significant slippages with no real information on when their cars might finally arrive.

Sadly, despite really liking the car, we've swapped for a Cupra Born V2...which is pretty much the same thing anyway, apart from a few spec details and the higher output motor that we originally wanted anyway! Obviously, no ETAs on those either right now but hoping to get in on the first wave which is supposedly due in Q2 22, hopefully before all of the bits that Seat pilfered from the VW line get returned to ID.3 production and Cupra Born production goes the same way as ID.3 production is right now.

Wish you all the very best and hope that you all get your cars soon. We loved the ID.3 when we drove it and would be more than happy to have had one, but the current mess with deliveries isn't acceptable from a major manufacturer and you are all exceptional patient in your handling of the situation. Best of luck, and I'll keep an eye out here to see if I might the right call or not in jumping ship :-)
Cupra Born V2 - Vapor Grey
Lease order placed in Jan '22
Dealer order placed in March '22
Build date confirmed, delivery due late-July '22
ID.3 Family Pro - ordered Jan, optimistically due end of '22. Cancelled in Feb
Alongwait

Post by Alongwait »

Hemming91 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:24 pm Curious to know how something can be in stock for Feb-April delivery? Ordered a batch in the hope they are here soon? Optimistic!
It did not includes the year, could be 2023....lol
24.09.21 Order Family Pro, Heat Pump, East Derry
26.09.21 Order No. received (31477xxx)
01.22 Factory Accepted
20.06.22 Built
04.07.22 Arrived at dealer
11.07.22 Delivered
Lister Nuneaton via Autoebid