Testing VW ID3 Sport with 120kW Charging

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

Shame that VW UK isn’t offering it yet, I wonder if they will at all…?

G43FAN

Post by G43FAN »

Thanks Chivers..

Doesn't seem to be much different to my Family except the seats and colour.. I was expecting suspension and power variation.
What's the 'Welcome light in Mirror'?
Seems to have privacy glass from the picture.. I wonder how much it would cost to get mine wrapped in a Cherry red?
Chivers

Post by Chivers »

G43FAN wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:16 am
Doesn't seem to be much different to my Family except the seats and colour.. I was expecting suspension and power variation.
I agree with you about the minimal differences from your Family car and mine. But it helps to remember we are enjoying our cars today, and not having to wait half a year for them.

And have a look at the way that cars are sold in most of Europe. Here, for instance is the 2022 ID.3 product line in VW's biggest market - obviously in Germany:

id.jpg

As you can see there's a choice between an entry-price model, and two up-market models, differing by being 4-seat or 5-seat. So everything else is optional, but extra cost, and you might think the cost of VW options is high. Looks like that Sport model in Norway is to get space in magazines, especially because so many EV's are sold there.
ID.3 Family 150kw, built 11/2020.
v2.4 in Apr. 2023. . .