How to route navigation

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Scratch

Post by Scratch »

So I start a route using the navigation system and I eventually realise where I am going. How do I stop the navigation? I've managed to do it with voice control but is there not a stop "button" somewhere?
Thanks

G43FAN

Post by G43FAN »

Right hand side.. Long line with Arrow at the bottom to represent you and chequered flag at the top with distance / time - Press the Chequered Flag.. well technically it's X as as soon as you approach it changes.
Scratch

Post by Scratch »

G43FAN wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:24 pm Right hand side.. Long line with Arrow at the bottom to represent you and chequered flag at the top with distance / time - Press the Chequered Flag.. well technically it's X as as soon as you approach it changes.
Cool. I'll give it a try.
Thanks
G43FAN

Post by G43FAN »

Scratch wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:39 pm
G43FAN wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:24 pm Right hand side.. Long line with Arrow at the bottom to represent you and chequered flag at the top with distance / time - Press the Chequered Flag.. well technically it's X as as soon as you approach it changes.
Cool. I'll give it a try.
Thanks
Progress bar I guess you'd call it.. It's not the most obvious and like a lot of things isn't actually there until your hand approaches the screen.