Lane assistant

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
FS_id3

Post by FS_id3 »

Hi, i write fom Italy Milan

ihave lane assistant "non available at moment " about one week long.
Someone can explain to me what i can I do for reactivating it?
I have already follow all indications of manual but anything has solved this problem.

Thank you
FS

TimF

Post by TimF »

Could this be a problem with the camera? Are speed limit and other road signs being recognised?
FS_id3

Post by FS_id3 »

yes, the recognition of signal doesn't go. What can I DO to test the camera function??? I have heard that other ID user have the same problem. dO YOU KNOW IF VW HAVE BLOCKED THE SOFTWARE FOR UPDATING OR OTHER REASONS??

THANK YOU
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

FS_id3 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:49 pm yes, the recognition of signal doesn't go. What can I DO to test the camera function??? I have heard that other ID user have the same problem. dO YOU KNOW IF VW HAVE BLOCKED THE SOFTWARE FOR UPDATING OR OTHER REASONS??

THANK YOU

Using ALL CAPS is considered to be shouting when done online, best not to if you can avoid doing so.

Are there warning symbols about any other front assist systems? Specifically 3 warning symbols in total.

If not, this has nothing to do with the 2.3 update and you should probably report the matter to your dealer.
TimF

Post by TimF »

With no recognition of signs, I suggest the problem is most likely to be the camera. Which will NOT be something fixable by going through menus and changing options (etc). It could be something as trivial as a wire trapped during vehicle assembly and now broken or a dirty connector, but determining which component is at fault, getting at it and fixing it are likely to be distinctly non-trivial. What does the dealer say?
sean_bhx

Post by sean_bhx »

I had this error when there was an update due so maybe it’s that?