Should I get infotainment pack

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 8

Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

colonelpurple wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:41 am We dont have them, and my kids normally listen to their own phones anyway.

I made this exact point yesterday in a discussion on the UK Facebook group yesterday, and was told that I had "ignorant teenagers".

I blocked the idiot, who was clearly VERY ignorant.

G43FAN

Post by G43FAN »

scott28tt wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:30 am
colonelpurple wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:41 am We dont have them, and my kids normally listen to their own phones anyway.

I made this exact point yesterday in a discussion on the UK Facebook group yesterday, and was told that I had "ignorant teenagers".

Ha ha.. I like having music in the car as a background noise, I always have, but I have now reached the age where if I want to listen to something properly, I prefer to do it with the log burner lit, a glass of something agreeable and from the set up I have at home that is more than adequate so the rear speaker thing is not an issue.
I also discovered that my android phone can connect to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously so I did wonder, if I was going on a trip, whether I could use a bluetooth speaker and sit it on the parcel shelf. Didn't get round to testing it though.
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

scott28tt wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:30 am

Not to mention judgmental. Reminds me of someone..... 😂
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203