MY updates coming soon?

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
sidehaas

Post by sidehaas »

I can't imagine it being done in the infotainment separately from the general OTA update rollout to all cars. They'd have just delayed it to be part of 3.0 if they were doing that. Otherwise, when MY22.5 cars with software 2.3 started arriving they would have to have different software functions from other cars with 2.3...
ID.3 Family Pro Performance (Jan 22), Makena Turquoise / East Derry alloys. Ohme Home Pro charger.

Smitten

Post by Smitten »

For the avoidance of doubt :D

DF72F092-FB25-411F-AE0A-FF49B7056358.jpeg

Tour Pro S 77kWh, heatpump, 19" Andoya wheels, Glacier White
Ordered 21.8.21
Order No: 314400**
Build week 24 unconfirmed
Delivery Q4 2022 delayed from Q1 2022
Cancelled order and replaced with in stock Kia EV6
Mister MMT

Post by Mister MMT »

Hello from Kehl in Germany,

In Austria, according to the configurator, the ID.3 is only available as the special model ID.3 Go, and only "for a short time".

https://www.volkswagen.at/id3

It comes standard with the stronger electric motor, the 58 kWh battery pack, a choice between six colours, rear view camera, Park Assist Plus (and the necessary lateral sensors), and ambient lighting.
On the other hand, options including the Matrix light, Area View, Travel Assist, the Pano roof, electric seats with memory and the HUD are no longer offered there.

This documentation
id3-go.pdf
(1.19 MiB) Downloaded 349 times
page 4 nicely shows what our ID.3s with the Dusty Grey Black upholstery could soon look like. The illustrations are still "renderings" but they support the idea that there are fewer finishes in the piano finish.

Jan
e-Up! Style 32kWh since February 2020
ID.3 Pro Performance since December 2022
MotMot

Post by MotMot »

Thanks for posting! That looks like the only options available in the UK now. Except ours is called the Life.
shotovertom

Post by shotovertom »

Mister MMT wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:41 pm Hello from Kehl in Germany,

In Austria, according to the configurator, the ID.3 is only available as the special model ID.3 Go, and only "for a short time".

It comes standard with the stronger electric motor, the 58 kWh battery pack, a choice between six colours, rear view camera, Park Assist Plus (and the necessary lateral sensors), and ambient lighting.
On the other hand, options including the Matrix light, Area View, Travel Assist, the Pano roof, electric seats with memory and the HUD are no longer offered there.

This documentation id3-go.pdf page 4 nicely shows what our ID.3s with the Dusty Grey Black upholstery could soon look like. The illustrations are still "renderings" but they support the idea that there are fewer finishes in the piano finish.

Jan
ooh that looks like a nice improvement - the less of that shiny black the better I say
DiskoBill

Post by DiskoBill »

A video from yesterday with the MY22.5 interior.

rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

DiskoBill wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:17 am A video from yesterday with the MY22.5 interior.

Those seats are seem like a big improvement!

Also that Buzz dash looks much nicer than the ID3? It has that single vent across the dash, 2 USB C ports and some useful storage in the center (instead of simply nettage).
16 Sep: ID3 Max in Moonstone Grey. BW 40 confirmed. ETA early Dec.
...lots of bad info and delays...
27 April: at port. ETA end of May.
Delivery ETA: 18 May!
sidehaas

Post by sidehaas »

shotovertom wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:27 pm
Mister MMT wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:41 pm Hello from Kehl in Germany,

This documentation id3-go.pdf page 4 nicely shows what our ID.3s with the Dusty Grey Black upholstery could soon look like. The illustrations are still "renderings" but they support the idea that there are fewer finishes in the piano finish.

Jan
ooh that looks like a nice improvement - the less of that shiny black the better I say
Apart from the seats, the interior of that car looked identical to mine I think? It certainly had the same piano black on the door armrests.
(I don't know why people worry about the interior personally, it's fine.)
ID.3 Family Pro Performance (Jan 22), Makena Turquoise / East Derry alloys. Ohme Home Pro charger.
mediaguy

Post by mediaguy »

Good to see that memory seats are finally in an ID model, maybe they aren't a lie in MY22.5 ID3 now:

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxx48ZcFXZrZ ... sGoRauy9sW
Life Pro MY23 with Interior Style Plus + Assistance Plus + Infotainment Plus