Daylight Saving.

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
G43FAN

Post by G43FAN »

I suppose I am not surprised really.. but I am a little dissappointed that the correctoin to the time had to be done manually.

Mind you I had an update for the Zappi this week as they had gotten the date the clocks change wrong by a week.

steviebabes

Post by steviebabes »

My wife was out at 5AM in ours and the clock had changed. Maybe you need the DAB radio on to pick up the time signal?
ID3 Life Pro Performance Glacier White Andoya 19in Alloys
G43FAN

Post by G43FAN »

steviebabes wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:30 pm My wife was out at 5AM in ours and the clock had changed. Maybe you need the DAB radio on to pick up the time signal?
I take it back, you're quite right it does update. Odd though I had been out earlier and picked my son up and we had a conversation as we got out about it not having updated. I just went to check it and it's now updated.
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

Mine can’t get an online connection at the moment, but still adjusted.

EDIT: There's a setting in the Settings area I believe...
Last edited by Deleted User 192 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tomstring

Post by tomstring »

My current car, a high spec SEAT Ateca, always has to be changed manually. Disappointed my new ID3 may need manual adjustment. My Mercedes’ always updated automatically.
Deleted User 314

Post by Deleted User 314 »

Adjusted automatically here. No issues.
mish

Post by mish »

I had to adjust the charging schedule of our Wallbox Pulsar Plus home charger. It showed 23:30-3:00 instead of the previously set 00:30-4:00. The clocks of both car and charger adjusted automatically.