Tour Disappeared From Configurator

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

EVOWNER101 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:14 pm
Utumno wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:48 pm Yes the deposit contribution has been removed in the last few days. If you ordered with your dealer before the contribution was pulled, you'll still get the contribution.
Good to know thanks. Of course still awaiting VW order # as the dealer says they cannot place Tour orders on VW until 6th December week 49. I note that your spreadsheet only seems to go up to late October from a VW order # perspective.
Just been speaking to my dealer and he is able to order Tours of the system. He has ordered one this morning. So it might be worth checking that with your dealer.
ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Manganese Grey S/W 3.2
On order Skoda Enyaq 85X Sportline Plus

EVOWNER101

Post by EVOWNER101 »

Newfie wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:33 am Just been speaking to my dealer and he is able to order Tours of the system. He has ordered one this morning. So it might be worth checking that with your dealer.
Thanks that was interesting so have approached the dealership accordingly. I like the sales person so it is all a bit of a shame. The problem I think is that the dealership want to delay placing the order with VW until it will only register for Jan (traditionally a hard time for car sales apparently) and really they hold all the cards ATM. They know that even an order now will not necessarily mean delivery any nearer than mid(?) 2022. They quoted end of June 2022 originally which is not a problem for me but if they wait till placing the order later so that the date slips even further, they just blame parts supply issues or whatever. Win win for them all round.
Current EV: ID.3 Tour Pro S :D
Previous EV: VW EGolf (Sep2019)
Date Ordered: 01/11/2021 :(
Date Finally Delivered: 15/03/2023 :shock:
Deal Honoured: :!: :?: :|
Dealership: Herritage Gl :? :roll: but love the individual people.
Jase4122

Post by Jase4122 »

I see the tour configurator is back on VW website, no new features that I can see.