Sports Suspension?

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
andrewparker

Post by andrewparker »

Beematthews wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:39 pm
andrewparker wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:34 am
sausageroll wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:20 am I nearly ordered the Sports Pack at the time, but couldn't understand quite what it included, other than "Sport suspension"
Adaptive dampers mainly.
Not on the normal Sports Pack I believe. Seems like adaptive dampers only on Sports Pack Plus (DCC).

Thinking of ordering mine with Sports Pack Plus, anyone else got this? Wondering what the adaptive dampers are like.
Sorry, I should have clarified that DCC is on the Sport Pack Plus. I've never driven an ID.3 with DCC, only a 1st Edition. I've specced DCC on Golfs, and always thought it was worthwhile, however the big difference is those cars have always been on big wheels/thin rubber. Even with 19s, the ID.3 has fairly chunky sidewalled tyres, and for me the ride is fine. Saying that, my ID.3 will have DCC as it's a Max.
Polestar 2 / Midnight / Plus / 20s
VW up! GTI / Tungsten

Smithmi81

Post by Smithmi81 »

I’ve gone for sport plus so will have DCC, only becuse I’ve specified the 20” wheels.
20.11 Order Date - Id3 Pro S
chrisfs

Post by chrisfs »

Beematthews wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:39 pm
andrewparker wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:34 am
sausageroll wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:20 am I nearly ordered the Sports Pack at the time, but couldn't understand quite what it included, other than "Sport suspension"
Adaptive dampers mainly.
Not on the normal Sports Pack I believe. Seems like adaptive dampers only on Sports Pack Plus (DCC).

Thinking of ordering mine with Sports Pack Plus, anyone else got this? Wondering what the adaptive dampers are like.
I seem to remember Battery Life has covered this in one or more of his videos and is a big fan.
Beematthews

Post by Beematthews »

Cheers, must go and search Battery Life's YouTube videos.