Checking order status

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Smithmi81

Post by Smithmi81 »

I now have an order number for my car, is there a link or app where I can check the status of the order with this number?
20.11 Order Date - Id3 Pro S

ksoni94

Post by ksoni94 »

The order tracker on the VW website has been down since about August unfortunately. You used to be able to check with their live chat service as well but they've also stopped giving out info. The only way to get updates on your order now is through your dealer
I.D 3 Family Pro - Order placed 26.07.21 - Picked up 20.02.22
Smithmi81

Post by Smithmi81 »

Ok, thanks for the heads up, I got really excited about my order earlier. Phoned the dealer for a status update and they said the car is going into build January. (Order date near the end of November). So wanted him to confirm the car I was getting as it seemed a bit early, it transpires that there is another customer with the same name as me in the dealership, with another id3 order.

So still no build date for mine…
20.11 Order Date - Id3 Pro S
Splash-Man

Post by Splash-Man »

Don't worry about not having a build date just yet.
There are plenty of people in the queue ahead of you that haven't received build dates yet. Hope fully in the New Year some build dates will become available once the factory is back up and running.
2023 Facelift 77kWh Pro S Costa Azule
18/9/23 Order placed
15/12/23 Collection day count down !
Smitten

Post by Smitten »

Smithmi81 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:51 pm Ok, thanks for the heads up, I got really excited about my order earlier. Phoned the dealer for a status update and they said the car is going into build January. (Order date near the end of November). So wanted him to confirm the car I was getting as it seemed a bit early, it transpires that there is another customer with the same name as me in the dealership, with another id3 order.

Yeah familiar story. Just rang my leasing guy for an update and guess what, no answer and no reply to email - there are only so many things they can say :lol:

There is little information coming out of VW. I think your next milestone will be order "with factory" then "build week" date which may not be final and may move.

Amazing how many of us have the patience to wait.
Tour Pro S 77kWh, heatpump, 19" Andoya wheels, Glacier White
Ordered 21.8.21
Order No: 314400**
Build week 24 unconfirmed
Delivery Q4 2022 delayed from Q1 2022
Cancelled order and replaced with in stock Kia EV6
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

Smitten wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:00 pm
Smithmi81 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:51 pm Ok, thanks for the heads up, I got really excited about my order earlier. Phoned the dealer for a status update and they said the car is going into build January. (Order date near the end of November). So wanted him to confirm the car I was getting as it seemed a bit early, it transpires that there is another customer with the same name as me in the dealership, with another id3 order.

Yeah familiar story. Just rang my leasing guy for an update and guess what, no answer and no reply to email - there are only so many things they can say :lol:

There is little information coming out of VW. I think your next milestone will be order "with factory" then "build week" date which may not be final and may move.

Expect your confirmed build week to be a fabrication (or a confection, as it’s Christmas!). At the moment the best info I have is that 58kWh cars are running ~8 weeks late and 77kWh cars are running ~10-12 weeks late.

So if you’re quoted a build week in January, you should probably expect the vehicle to actually start being built sometime in March. Unless miracle shipments of components happen, naturally.
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203
Smitten

Post by Smitten »

Utumno wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:13 pm
Smitten wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:00 pm

Expect your confirmed build week to be a fabrication (or a confection, as it’s Christmas!). At the moment the best info I have is that 58kWh cars are running ~8 weeks late and 77kWh cars are running ~10-12 weeks late.

So if you’re quoted a build week in January, you should probably expect the vehicle to actually start being built sometime in March. Unless miracle shipments of components happen, naturally.
Just been told mine is now showing as "in build" with more information being available in January as the VW system updates. So, I am either getting one of the very last of the MY22's off the production line or a very early MY22.5, if this information is accurate. We shall see...
Tour Pro S 77kWh, heatpump, 19" Andoya wheels, Glacier White
Ordered 21.8.21
Order No: 314400**
Build week 24 unconfirmed
Delivery Q4 2022 delayed from Q1 2022
Cancelled order and replaced with in stock Kia EV6
dbrain

Post by dbrain »

how long from status 30 to picking up at dealer anyone got info from the last 2 month when they recieved theres
dbrain

Post by dbrain »

yes i have ours at the weston super mare vw arranged pick up the 19th october 1 year two weeks and been told i have the £2500 grant