Final "free" use of my We Charge card

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

So that's me done with my final charge using the We Charge credit I got with my 1st Edition ID.3 - added about 45kWh last night, in total over the 15 months I managed to burn through close to £400 of the £500 credit.

Most of the my usage was at a couple of local Osprey chargers, I've also used Osprey chargers and a few Ionity stops while on my travels.

I shall now swap the card out of my wallet for the Electric Juice card from Octopus Energy, the standard We Charge plans aren't of interest to me based on my regular usage.

Bromsgroveuser

Post by Bromsgroveuser »

mine is due to run out 09/Feb and I currently have £89 left . have used exclusively used Osprey chargers with no problems and will leave it in the car for emergency use only . I'm also going to use my Electric Juice card foeron the road charging . As an aside the wecharge app that appeared on the main screen and disappeared with the 2.3 update has never re-appeared
First Edition Pro Plus, Moonstone Grey,2.3, sold via motorway 09/07/22 at a profit!!!
New car Ioniq 5 Premium 72 kw
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

Bromsgroveuser wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:54 pm As an aside the wecharge app that appeared on the main screen and disappeared with the 2.3 update has never re-appeared

If you really miss it apparently if you do a factory reset on the car it will download soon after the car is back online.
Deleted User 314

Post by Deleted User 314 »

scott28tt wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:05 pm So that's me done with my final charge using the We Charge credit I got with my 1st Edition ID.3 - added about 45kWh last night, in total over the 15 months I managed to burn through close to £400 of the £500 credit.

Most of the my usage was at a couple of local Osprey chargers, I've also used Osprey chargers and a few Ionity stops while on my travels.

I shall now swap the card out of my wallet for the Electric Juice card from Octopus Energy, the standard We Charge plans aren't of interest to me based on my regular usage.
Sad times, ours expired also, decided to subscribe once we reviewed our usage over the last 6 months.
Bromsgroveuser

Post by Bromsgroveuser »

scott28tt wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:21 pm
Bromsgroveuser wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:54 pm As an aside the wecharge app that appeared on the main screen and disappeared with the 2.3 update has never re-appeared

If you really miss it apparently if you do a factory reset on the car it will download soon after the car is back online.
Thanks will give it a go
First Edition Pro Plus, Moonstone Grey,2.3, sold via motorway 09/07/22 at a profit!!!
New car Ioniq 5 Premium 72 kw