ambient lighting & heated seats

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Alfredglitchcock

Post by Alfredglitchcock »

im trying to find out the exact spec of my life pro ID3. Mainly im trying to find out if it comes with the internal ambient lighting and heated seats and steering wheel. any help would be great. thanks

Blackeunos

Post by Blackeunos »

All standard equipment
2016-2021 - Nissan Leaf Tekna 24
Sept 21-Jul 22- VW ID.3 Life Pro Moonstone
July 22 on - Cupra Born V1, Vapor grey, Tech Pack L, 19" Typhoon alloys
davidwalton

Post by davidwalton »

Alfredglitchcock wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:46 pm im trying to find out the exact spec of my life pro ID3. Mainly im trying to find out if it comes with the internal ambient lighting and heated seats and steering wheel. any help would be great. thanks
Yes, my Life Pro Performance has ambient lighting, heated seats & steering wheel. They were all fantastic through the winter - but haven't been used/noticed for a few months now!
71 / 2021 ID.3 Life Pro Performance, Glacier White, Andoya Wheels
Ohme Go Smart cable / Intelligent Octopus tariff- Octopus £50 bonus referral link: https://share.octopus.energy/steel-goat-168
robgarth

Post by robgarth »

Login in to MyVolkswagon, make sure it's the ID version, register your vehicle VIN and you'll get access to the tech spec of your car.
Rob
Business Pro, 62KWh, 150KW, 2.1. White metallic. Wiltshire.
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

davidwalton wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:21 pm
Alfredglitchcock wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:46 pm im trying to find out the exact spec of my life pro ID3. Mainly im trying to find out if it comes with the internal ambient lighting and heated seats and steering wheel. any help would be great. thanks
Yes, my Life Pro Performance has ambient lighting, heated seats & steering wheel. They were all fantastic through the winter - but haven't been used/noticed for a few months now!
Hardly worth noting, but the Family has 30 shades in ambient lighting, Life has 10. We've a Family and a Life and both are set to the same purple/cyan dual colour scheme.
Cupra Born V2 e-boost 230ps Aurora Blue, replaced ID3 PP Family

Audi S3 - because I hate rapid charging for long distance driving.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
Blackeunos

Post by Blackeunos »

monkeyhanger wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:31 pm Hardly worth noting, but the Family has 30 shades in ambient lighting, Life has 10. We've a Family and a Life and both are set to the same purple/cyan dual colour scheme.
Our Life is usually on pink, as it seems to stand out the best in most lighting conditions, but currently set to upper blue and lower yellow, with the same flag for the home button.

The kids like it as their show of support against the war at the moment.
2016-2021 - Nissan Leaf Tekna 24
Sept 21-Jul 22- VW ID.3 Life Pro Moonstone
July 22 on - Cupra Born V1, Vapor grey, Tech Pack L, 19" Typhoon alloys