Plan Car Leasing (Deliveries)

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
MattBCL

Post by MattBCL »

Re maintenance, I hadn’t considered but I think I read somewhere the tyres were £150 each, which if you need 6 comes to that £900 figure alone (before servicing etc). Might well be worth it. All depends on if that £150 figure is correct, but I bet it’s not far off as they’ll be special eco ones.
Tour Pro S (Scale Silver) on a Business Lease from Plan Cars
Ordered Mid-June 2022 from a cancelled Sep 2021 order, expected 11/22 now 03/23
Order ref 314011**
Octopus referral (£50 to us both): https://share.octopus.energy/soft-wave-441

Bigd0205

Post by Bigd0205 »

Yeah I'm doing my maths on 2 sets of rears and maybe 1 set of fronts over the 3 years plus the service pack it works out pretty favouraly.
ID3 Max Pro Performance
Moonstone Grey
Broker: Plan Car Leasing
Order: Cancelled
alex1337

Post by alex1337 »

marknorton1 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:18 pm Might just bag ourselves a facelift at this rate then! 😂
I wonder if based on your signature all of these were ordered in September 21. Starting to see a lot of September orders coming through now, mind you most of these are Family trims. With any luck we'll have these before the November estimation.
ID.3 Tour Pro S Glacier White - Plan Car Leasing. Build week... 69?

Now cancelled for a Cupra Born V2 Vapor Grey arriving September 2022
marknorton1

Post by marknorton1 »

Been thinking the same, I think some Tour’s have been coming through havnt they, I’m not in a major rush and certainly havnt been waiting long at all compared to many on here!
ID.3 Tour Pro S - Glacier White
Ordered circa Sept 21 by Plan Car Leasing
Build week - Unknown, advised March 23 delivery
Order Number - 31401131 - Changed to 31401162
CalumLewis

Post by CalumLewis »

marknorton1 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:22 am Been thinking the same, I think some Tour’s have been coming through havnt they, I’m not in a major rush and certainly havnt been waiting long at all compared to many on here!
All Tours delivered in recent weeks are MY22 models that were part-built in December, stored and finished off when parts became available earlier this year. What remains to be seen is whether the Max / Tour models with 2022 build weeks are actually built from scratch in 2022 (so therefore MY22.5 or MY23 models) or whether they are another batch of MY22 models that were part-built last year.

The dealer has told me that the former is true (they said the system would show the build week as 2021 if the latter was true) but it's a guessing game until they start showing up.

I know another user on here (Cornbutter) is getting a Tour 5 delivered soon in Ireland which had a 2022 build week so it will be interesting to see if the model year updates have been applied to theirs.
marknorton1

Post by marknorton1 »

Really hoping some 22.5 Tours start coming through for folks! Mine according to the plan lease account still says end October, nothing indicates from that any potential start of build.
marknorton1

Post by marknorton1 »

Just emailed Plan Leasing to ask the question as to if my order is a car that had begun any kind of build process last year and then subsequently been put on the shelf and they have come back to say that these orders are fresh factory orders and havnt started any buil proces yet.

A little reasuring maybe..
CalumLewis

Post by CalumLewis »

marknorton1 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:48 am Just emailed Plan Leasing to ask the question as to if my order is a car that had begun any kind of build process last year and then subsequently been put on the shelf and they have come back to say that these orders are fresh factory orders and havnt started any buil proces yet.

A little reasuring maybe..
I did the same thing back when the cars became available - I also checked with the supplying dealer who said the same thing, any cars part-built in 2021 awaiting parts would be showing on their system with a 2021 build week according to them - the caveat is the system also says that the cars are MY22 but will probably update to MY23 when a build week is confirmed.
marknorton1

Post by marknorton1 »

That's good then, not that I want to rely to much on this sort of info but it's a little reasuring that we will hopefully get the latest software and product enhancements,

fingers crossed....
rich.83

Post by rich.83 »

Hi everyone!
Just registered and this is my first post on this forum. I expressed interest when these first became available but missed out because work commitments meant I couldn’t get the order form in. Plan contacted me last week and offered a cancelled Tour. Not in my preferred colour but that’s ok. I’m now waiting on Plan to confirm the details with me. I’m told VW need to reinstate the offer on their system before this can happen.
Anyway, I’m not new to electric cars. I’ve been driving an e208 For the last 2 years. I won’t be going back to ICE. I test drove an ID3 a while back and really liked it. I like all the toys of modern cars so the top spec if great for me and having the big battery means it’ll be all the car I need even if my circumstances change. The e208 has been great first EV but I’m ready for an upgrade. Fortunately with values as they are I should get a good chunk of cash from the equity in my e208.
I’ve been following the new Megane and Niro but this offer was too good to say no to so all being well I’ll take delivery at the end of the year!
MattBCL

Post by MattBCL »

Welcome Rich to the waiting game. Plan always said it would be Oct/Nov to me but orders have started flushing through now unexpectedly so who knows, could be sooner. Which colour were you after, which colour is on offer?
Order ref 314011**
rich.83

Post by rich.83 »

MattBCL wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:46 pm Welcome Rich to the waiting game. Plan always said it would be Oct/Nov to me but orders have started flushing through now unexpectedly so who knows, could be sooner. Which colour were you after, which colour is on offer?
When the offer came out i specced up one in manganese grey and the offer is moonstone. Moonstone looks ok with the alloys but I’m not a fan of it without them. Thankfully the Tour comes with the 18s.
marknorton1

Post by marknorton1 »

Pretty sure the Tour comes with 19’s but saying that I am reliant upon relatively old PDF specs of the car these days!
rich.83

Post by rich.83 »

marknorton1 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:39 am Pretty sure the Tour comes with 19’s but saying that I am reliant upon relatively old PDF specs of the car these days!
I saw the same when doing my research- 19s would be even better, in my opinion, but could certainly live with the 18s 👍
MattBCL

Post by MattBCL »

The Tour comes with 19s
Order ref 314011**
rich.83

Post by rich.83 »

I’ve had confirmation from Plan that I have the car now allocated to me!! Thank you to whoever cancelled!
A couple of added bonuses… It’s white and not the grey that I wasn’t a fan of and it’s even cheaper than when I was quoted when the scheme offer first came out. I just love it when things fall into place like this.
Finance approved so just waiting on my order number now so I can join the forever frustrated!!
Best think about getting my e208 sold now. Based on Mortorway offerings today, I’ll get about £7k back once my PCP is cleared. Question is, do I sell now and get a tuna round or do I monitor the gap between Motorway and PCP to see if it’s growing or shrinking???
marknorton1

Post by marknorton1 »

They said they would swap my order for a white Tour if one came up, clearly that didn’t happen! 🤣

Don’t know about anyone else but when this thread gets bumped up the list from a new comment I get a little excited that one of you has had some good news!
MattBCL

Post by MattBCL »

Yes, me too (think someone has good news etc). I emailed them the other day to ask on progress. I got a one liner back saying (quote) “Still the same when there’s an update I will let you know”. Basically it’s “s*d off and wait - and stop emailing me”. I expect it will just turn up out of the blue with little or no warning. I guess the longer we wait the more chance we have of an increased spec… I saw on another thread the German VW site is spec’ing a larger 12” screen now etc.. Not sure if we’ll see it but you never know.
Order ref 314011**
alex1337

Post by alex1337 »

I haven't heard in anything in over a month. I will probably leave them for another month and then ask them for an update from the dealer to see if anything has changed. I expect it'll be status 00 still. By the looks of it they seem to be building plenty of Family specs lately but no max or tours.
ID.3 Tour Pro S Glacier White - Plan Car Leasing. Build week... 69?

Now cancelled for a Cupra Born V2 Vapor Grey arriving September 2022
rich.83

Post by rich.83 »

When I spoke with plan today to confirm my order they stuck to the November/December line that they gave when the offer came out.
Sorry Mark- didn’t mean to pinch your white one! The stonewashed blue is a nice colour!