Hyundai IONQ5

The place to discuss everything else..
Bromsgroveuser

Post by Bromsgroveuser »

G43FAN wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:05 am
Bromsgroveuser wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:00 pm Time to go to bed children
Really.. I would like to know who promoted you to forum leader too? Or perhaps even on an anonymous forum you can't admit you made a
Last edited by Bromsgroveuser on Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
First Edition Pro Plus, Moonstone Grey,2.3, sold via motorway 09/07/22 at a profit!!!
New car Ioniq 5 Premium 72 kw

Daveion

Post by Daveion »

Come on guys. Least said soonest mended.
The Sun is shining and Summer range is back.
1st EV Life Pro Performance sold 2022
Born v2-Tech L Pack
White, 19" Typhoon Wheels.
Collected June 22
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

Just goes to show, people in glass houses...

I find the whole issue of being directed to find another forum to discuss a different car extremely petty. There's never a lot of new chat on here (mainly new members asking questions that have been comprehensively answered many times before), the odd smattering of people finally getting their long awaited new cars and rumours about updates to the interior or OS.

There's almost no mod scene.(that dominates the chat on most ICE forums - someone trying to get 170ps from a 95ps 1.0 Polo is a recent source of amusement for me - spent £3k more than buying a Polo GTI+ silly insurance and still trounced by the standard GTI+).

The more EV chat the better as far as I'm concerned, and if VW need to up their game to keep up with or surpass the competition, I'm all for it.
Cupra Born V2 e-boost 230ps Aurora Blue, replaced ID3 PP Family

Audi S3 - because I hate rapid charging for long distance driving.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
andrewparker

Post by andrewparker »

Bromsgroveuser wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:28 am I am entitled to an opinion without someone accusing me of being a hypocrite for comparing my Id3 to and ioniq5 whilst having another make and posting about it
Maybe we need some guidance as to what kind of content is acceptable on the Off Topic Chat forum, and what isn’t. As far as I’m concerned, my intention was to offer a comparison of the ordering experience through to delivery, of a car that many have expressed interest in during their onerous wait for an ID3. I even said in my opening post that I wasn’t sure what appetite there was for it, but it got replies, so I assumed there was some interest. It was discussion about another EV, much like this topic is, it’s not like I was asking what everyone was having for their tea. Either way, I’m not here to aggravate so happy to delete it.
Polestar 2 / Midnight / Plus / 20s
VW up! GTI / Tungsten
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Just to clarify - the off topic forum is exactly for this sort of chat. I am more than happy that discussions for other car models take place in this section.
andrewparker

Post by andrewparker »

Rob wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:24 pm Just to clarify - the off topic forum is exactly for this sort of chat. I am more than happy that discussions for other car models take place in this section.
Thanks for the clarification Rob.
Polestar 2 / Midnight / Plus / 20s
VW up! GTI / Tungsten