id3 configuration

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
corals

Post by corals »

Hi all my first post gone onto vw uk websit and all id3 and id4 have gone has anyone got any info please i orderd mine on the 29th of july and i still not got a build date yet the garage has said poss build date 51 i have on order tour pro s my order number i 3141++++

Jimmyinit

Post by Jimmyinit »

Hi and welcome to you corals, a lot of us are in this boat I am afraid and you might find the information on this page useful viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1088&start=560 it should take you to the very informative spreadsheet on the second post that Utumno has put together. For instance, I have on order ad very similar car ordered on the 5th August and my dealer says I am on projected build week 39 but I am status 20 which should mean I have a confirmed build week? Anyway, take a look to see where your order number would be on the spreadsheet and I am sure Utumno will add your information or remove if he has already seen your post and you do not want to be on it.
24.12.21 Car on my drive delivered - - Tour Stonewash Blue with Heat pump
V3 Software updated 12-14 Nov 2022
G43FAN

Post by G43FAN »

Hi Corals.. and Welcome
Configurator, Yes it seems to have disappeared this morning, I had seen rumours that VW were no longer taking orders until the backlog was fixed, but their web updates are pretty haphazard so it could also be someone hasn't updated a link..

You ordered in July but got given a build week as 51? How long after ordering did you get a build update, that seems a huge delay compared to others? (maybe I am reading the spreadsheet incorrectly)
Splash-Man

Post by Splash-Man »

The Configurator may be down due to them working the MY22.5 model updates. I know for the last few days you have only been able to configure the ID3 Max but today both ID3 & ID4 have disappeared totally.
Give it a couple of days and see if it re-appears.
2023 Facelift 77kWh Pro S Costa Azule
18/9/23 Order placed
15/12/23 Collection day count down !