MY updates coming soon?

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
andrewparker

Post by andrewparker »

scott28tt wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:07 pm
SomeIrishGuy wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:45 pm The most detailed description I’ve seen so far

https://www.stablevehiclecontracts.co.u ... hancements
Pretty much copied from a VW document circulated to dealers before Christmas…
And posted back in November on page 2 of this thread :)
Polestar 2 / Midnight / Plus / 20s
VW up! GTI / Tungsten

SomeIrishGuy

Post by SomeIrishGuy »

I knew it looked familiar 🤔
VPatz232

Post by VPatz232 »

Is this the new interior by any chance?!
VW ID.3 Max, Moonstone Grey, East Derry alloys
Order number: 3146#### [CANCELLED]
VW ID.4 Life Pure, Scale Silver [since March 2022]
Moonstonegrey

Post by Moonstonegrey »

VPatz232 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:25 pm

Yes.
58kWh 204 bhp Family Pro Performance. Moonstone Grey with Andoya Black 19” alloys.

Ordered 23/10/21
Order No. 31515XXX
Build week: Week 22 - 2022
chrisfs

Post by chrisfs »

Is it? Still has the black piano gloss on the arm rests and centre console, I thought that was going.
sidehaas

Post by sidehaas »

I don't think that video is it. It has quite a bit of blue about, there is none of that in the UK spec (shame). I don't think it's a new car but it's definitely not like one we get in the UK either way...it has the 1st edition pattern on the rear pillar but says pure on the side. It might be the right seats though.
Re: piano black, I haven't seen any documents saying clearly it's going, I thought the material changes were about getting rid of the apparently scratchy plastics like the door cards but I may be wrong. Personally happy with it anyway.
ID.3 Family Pro Performance (Jan 22), Makena Turquoise / East Derry alloys. Ohme Home Pro charger.
VPatz232

Post by VPatz232 »

Think you’re right. Noticed Chinese versions of the ID.3 get different interior options (seats and trim colours). I got my hopes up haha

Also noticed that they have an additional version of the ID.4 - Cross X?!
sidehaas wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:02 am I don't think that video is it. It has quite a bit of blue about, there is none of that in the UK spec (shame). I don't think it's a new car but it's definitely not like one we get in the UK either way...it has the 1st edition pattern on the rear pillar but says pure on the side. It might be the right seats though.
Re: piano black, I haven't seen any documents saying clearly it's going, I thought the material changes were about getting rid of the apparently scratchy plastics like the door cards but I may be wrong. Personally happy with it anyway.
VW ID.3 Max, Moonstone Grey, East Derry alloys
Order number: 3146#### [CANCELLED]
VW ID.4 Life Pure, Scale Silver [since March 2022]
MattgID3

Post by MattgID3 »

For the people who have ordered last year and have had their order kicked down the road by VW will they give full my22 spec Inc park assist etc or will they still strip this out?
Id3 family pro
Stonewash blue
Ordered 8/8/21
was Eta 17th jan 23
Delivery 14th DEC 2022
Build week 40 confirmed

Location South Gloucestershire
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

sidehaas wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:02 am it has the 1st edition pattern on the rear pillar

Those aren't 1st Edition decals, they are one of the optional items you can add to any spec.

These are the 1st Edition decals:

Screenshot 2022-01-17 at 09.06.27.png

andrewparker

Post by andrewparker »

MattgID3 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:24 am For the people who have ordered last year and have had their order kicked down the road by VW will they give full my22 spec Inc park assist etc or will they still strip this out?
Indications are that they're doing it in a way I've never seen them do before. So any car built after week 51 last year gets the updated interior and winter driving mode. Then cars ordered after 1st December get the additional technology and software upgrades. Whether it will actually happen this way is another thing. In my experience VW have always completely changed production on a set date, end of story. To filter the upgrades dependent on both build date and order date seems crazy, and I've never known them to do that before. For instance, I'll be amazed if cars ordered in November, and potentially delivered June/July don't have Version 3.0.
Polestar 2 / Midnight / Plus / 20s
VW up! GTI / Tungsten
soupdragon

Post by soupdragon »

andrewparker wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:07 am
MattgID3 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:24 am For the people who have ordered last year and have had their order kicked down the road by VW will they give full my22 spec Inc park assist etc or will they still strip this out?
Indications are that they're doing it in a way I've never seen them do before. So any car built after week 51 last year gets the updated interior and winter driving mode. Then cars ordered after 1st December get the additional technology and software upgrades. Whether it will actually happen this way is another thing. In my experience VW have always completely changed production on a set date, end of story. To filter the upgrades dependent on both build date and order date seems crazy, and I've never known them to do that before. For instance, I'll be amazed if cars ordered in November, and potentially delivered June/July don't have Version 3.0.
I love your optimism that cars ordered in November would potentially be delivered in June July - you're my kinda guy!! :D
Family Pro Performance Moonstone Grey East Derry Alloys :D
Order No 3150xxxx :)
Ordered around middle of October 2021 :?
Build date still unknown - due wk38 then email from dealer to say it will be delayed further than this :oops:
Deleted User 1733

Post by Deleted User 1733 »

soupdragon wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:19 am
I love your optimism that cars ordered in November would potentially be delivered in June July - you're my kinda guy!! :D
Optimism indeed, just been confirmed that my 6th November order still has no build week
Smitten

Post by Smitten »

Big_GT wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:02 pm

Optimism indeed, just been confirmed that my 6th November order still has no build week
Five months on Friday since I ordered and not a build date in sight :roll:
Tour Pro S 77kWh, heatpump, 19" Andoya wheels, Glacier White
Ordered 21.8.21
Order No: 314400**
Build week 24 unconfirmed
Delivery Q4 2022 delayed from Q1 2022
Cancelled order and replaced with in stock Kia EV6
Smitten

Post by Smitten »

Moonstonegrey wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:47 pm
VPatz232 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:25 pm

Yes.
The vegan leather looks right but the seat cushions are without pattern on the configurator and I am expecting a "new premium material dashboard, door cards and front console" as per the description on the VW message to the Facebook User Group. There seems to be some fabric on the door arms in the video and a coloured section to the dash but that is about it. There was no mention of the piano black being removed in that Facebook post but the configurator shows it in a matt finish. So not sure what market that video is from.
Ordered 21.8.21
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

Chinese ? Take a look at the tailgate at 1:01 in the video.
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203
Smitten

Post by Smitten »

Utumno wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:50 pm Chinese ? Take a look at the tailgate at 1:01 in the video.
My Chinese isn't that good but it certainly looks like it. Perhaps we need Catherine Tate's Offensive Translator to translate? :shock:
Ordered 21.8.21
Mister MMT

Post by Mister MMT »

In an answer to one of the comments:
Dealerships in Dubai just have recently started to import these cars from China.
So it definitely is an ID.3 as recently introduced in the Peoples Republic of China.

Our trims will look different.

Jan
e-Up! Style 32kWh since February 2020
ID.3 Pro Performance since December 2022
Mister MMT

Post by Mister MMT »

In the video is shown the long-awaited for SOC in % and the battery charge symbol near the remaining range in km, as it will be available in the 3.0 software coming with MY 22.5 models.

220117 ID.3 22.5 SOC in % in small dashboard.jpg

Is the active Autohold already implemented in present-day vehicles? If not, that would also be an interesting enhancement.

Jan
e-Up! Style 32kWh since February 2020
ID.3 Pro Performance since December 2022
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

Mister MMT wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:06 pm Is the active Autohold already implemented in present-day vehicles? If not, that would also be an interesting enhancement.

Auto Hold has been there from the start.
djkav

Post by djkav »

Smitten wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:44 pm
Big_GT wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:02 pm
Five months on Friday since I ordered and not a build date in sight :roll:
My ID3 Tour was ordered late August 2021. Still no build date.
Motability Customer
ID3 Tour (Standard) --- Stonewashed Blue
Ordered 29-Aug-2021 --- #31421
When will it be built... Answers on a postcard.