Delivery time

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
ag-indie

Post by ag-indie »

mathcrabby wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:32 pm @ag-indie full details on Utumno's epic spreadsheet. Family Pro Performance, Sep '21. Originally targeted at BW51 last year :D
Ok sorry, hope mine gets a build week soon? I’ve not contacted the dealer for over a month now.
Life Pro Performance, moonstone grey
Order date 25/10/2021
BW 38, 2022, status code 20
Status 38 19/10/2022
Octopus referral
https://share.octopus.energy/cyan-light-27

pcnewtonuk

Post by pcnewtonuk »

Just spoken to my dealer and my car has left the factory and is at the port in Germany!
Status 38!
They expect pick up end of May latest!

Finally!
iD.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S in Stonewashed Blue
Ordered 9 Jul 2021
Build week 46
MY22
Delivery May 2022
Podpoint installed Nov 21
Mrchrispullen

Post by Mrchrispullen »

Update for the spread sheet:

My car is at the dealership and I’m collecting it this Friday 🎉🎉🎉
Family Pro Performance
18” East Derry alloys
Bike rack prep
Stonewashed blue
Order no 31418***
Order date 02/08/2021
Build week: 49
Delivery estimate: End of March
DiskoBill

Post by DiskoBill »

pcnewtonuk wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:31 pm Just spoken to my dealer and my car has left the factory and is at the port in Germany!
Status 38!
They expect pick up end of May latest!

Finally!
Great, another Listers Tour, I'm not sure which port they will come in to, but a car transporter called "City of St Petersburg" [ironically, given the recent reasons for the delays] has just left Emden bound for Grimsby. Let's hope they are on it!

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/de ... PETERSBURG
more11o

Post by more11o »

mediaguy wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:13 am Maybe I'm just positive, but I don't read it that way.

More11o said what was the assistance pack is now the base car, my dealer is saying what was the assistance plus pack is now called the assistance pack. As there is only one trim now (despite there being a standard option called assistance in there) we can't really be sure until Stig or I get the car. Perhaps you're reading "ordered" as "what the dealer ordered" and I'm saying "what I ordered". The paperwork on my side does clearly say plus pack, so he is right that it has changed over the new year.
Is there anything I can do to / test to help find out what you're going to get?

I will start a car thread so anyone who wishes to ask anything about what is essentially the new base car
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

Stig2011 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:57 am Thanks both. Well I hope it is just a reference change, but I fear Utumno may be right. Yes, the price is being reduced, just waiting to hear by how much.

If they’re reducing the price then that really does sound to me like you’re not getting the Plus pack you ordered.

If it was just a build code change, you’d still have the same features and they wouldn’t have a reason to drop the price.

I genuinely and sincerely hope though that you do get the features and they drop the price for you 😀
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

cornbutter wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:55 am I would laugh if the day Utumno decides to cancel he gets the call to say it's released to port.

Guaranteed to happen. Murphy is alive and well and living in Zwickau 😂

Tesla texted with a confirmed delivery window of “June”. I expect to get my 30 status in the next two weeks so as to provide the maximum buggeration factor.
Tesla Model Y Long Range

mediaguy

Post by mediaguy »

If it was just a build code change, you’d still have the same features and they wouldn’t have a reason to drop the price.
More11o got the features of the assistance pack and a refund for the price of the pack, so there is only evidence of it being a positive change, currently.
Life Pro MY23 with Interior Style Plus + Assistance Plus + Infotainment Plus
mediaguy

Post by mediaguy »

more11o wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:53 pm Is there anything I can do to / test to help find out what you're going to get?

I will start a car thread so anyone who wishes to ask anything about what is essentially the new base car
If you have park assist you have the parking sensors and therefore have what the configurator called My22.5 Assistance pack.
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

🗑

I’m talking bobbins and confusing myself, let alone you good people.

I’ll come back when I’ve got my neurons joined up 😂
Tesla Model Y Long Range

Stig2011

Post by Stig2011 »

mediaguy wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:18 pm
more11o wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:53 pm Is there anything I can do to / test to help find out what you're going to get?

If you have park assist you have the parking sensors and therefore have what the configurator called My22.5 Assistance pack.
I've now had my invoice to pay and we are definitively only being charged for the Assistance Pack. I've managed to add the car to myVolkwagen (using the laptop, couldn't get the app to recognise the VIN) and while I can't check the detailed spec until I've scanned the barcode on the infotainment system I do get an image of the car showing ordered wheels and colour. Image shows parking sensors on the wheel arches, so while less than definitive evidence I'm expecting MY22.5 car with Assistance Pack including Park Assist, but not Area View or Travel Assist as I would have had with Assistance Pack Plus (don't think I will get to win the lottery twice!). Should get the car next week, so will be able to confirm then. I suspect we won't know whether removal of Assistance Pack Plus on Life trim is just specific to my order or a broader change until other cars are delivered.

PS - I did wonder whether Life orders are being built to the currently available Life spec which would include Assistance Pack and tinted windows. This might explain how more11o has got Assistance Pack for free, but my avatar car in myVolkwagen does not have tinted windows, so don't think answer that simple. More11o - I presume you don't have tinted rear windows on your car?
Life Pro Performance/Assistance Pack/Scale Silver/ East Derry Wheels
DAF1D3

Post by DAF1D3 »

My 17 year old car is in the garage today £600 worth of work. 😡 This should guarantee an unexpected swift delivery of my ID3 😂
ID3 Family 145
Order 4th Nov 2021
Order no. 3153XXXX
Expected delivery mid-April
Update 17/04/22 with dealer early June
Update 18/04/22 not even a build date in the system
andrewparker

Post by andrewparker »

Smitten wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:32 pm So sorry to hear that but there is life after VW. After 8 months of waiting with little to go on, I have already now done 1300 miles in my new EV6 delivered on April 4th. I am loving it. Great car. Not an ID3 but it does have some compensations like 200kW plus charging (if it's warm enough!), great looks and handling. Hope you will be happy with your Model Y!! Many thanks for all your support on the forum!
Looks excellent. Health to enjoy!
Polestar 2 / Midnight / Plus / 20s
VW up! GTI / Tungsten
furtive

Post by furtive »

I got an update from my lease company. My delivery date has slipped from 2nd May to 6th June. A date that was probably pulled out of a hat rather than anything else
ID.3 Max in Ivory White
Hypervolt charger
mediaguy

Post by mediaguy »

so while less than definitive evidence I'm expecting MY22.5 car with Assistance Pack including Park Assist, but not Area View or Travel Assist as I would have had with Assistance Pack Plus (don't think I will get to win the lottery twice!).
I'm still being positive. More11o ordered but did not pay for Assistance Pack and got parking sensors. You have ordered and paid less but not nothing, so I would expect for you to get more than More11o did.

Maybe I'm trusting of my dealer. He said 9 months when other were saying 3. He said that I'd get the parking features when the forum thought we wouldn't (because of the my22.5 table graphic) and we've seen that more11o did. He's told me that I'll still get the features I ordered and currently do not have a reason not to believe him.
Last edited by mediaguy on Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ag-indie

Post by ag-indie »

DAF1D3 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:21 am My 17 year old car is in the garage today £600 worth of work. 😡 This should guarantee an unexpected swift delivery of my ID3 😂
Do you think you’ll see it this year?
Life Pro Performance, moonstone grey
Order date 25/10/2021
BW 38, 2022, status code 20
Status 38 19/10/2022
Octopus referral
https://share.octopus.energy/cyan-light-27
furtive

Post by furtive »

furtive wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:19 am I got an update from my lease company. My delivery date has slipped from 2nd May to 6th June. A date that was probably pulled out of a hat rather than anything else
Scratch that. Plan just called me to tell me my car has finally been finished and released from the factory and it should be here in a few weeks :D

Utumno hopefully yours is also on it's way very soon.
ID.3 Max in Ivory White
Hypervolt charger
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

Same. Got a call from Plan about a half hour ago to say the car has been finished and is currently at port of exit.

They estimate 3-4 weeks to supplier and then another week for delivery.
16 Sep: ID3 Max in Moonstone Grey. BW 40 confirmed. ETA early Dec.
...lots of bad info and delays...
27 April: at port. ETA end of May.
Delivery ETA: 18 May!
aniketsantani

Post by aniketsantani »

Hey, Wasn't yours the one with Plan? I have the order from the same batch! When did they say the car would arrive? I will call them up as well.
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

aniketsantani wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:26 pm Hey, Wasn't yours the one with Plan? I have the order from the same batch! When did they say the car would arrive? I will call them up as well.
Mine is with Plan but this car was ordered back in June/July by the company and reserved by me in September. Looking at the tracker you ordered in February right? I think yours might be a while longer then :/
16 Sep: ID3 Max in Moonstone Grey. BW 40 confirmed. ETA early Dec.
...lots of bad info and delays...
27 April: at port. ETA end of May.
Delivery ETA: 18 May!