Delivery time

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

MotMot wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:16 pm
jam74 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:14 pm So I’ve had an update today … the lease company have said my Tour is finally fully built and is at the ‘Port of Exit’ due at the dealers on 6th June (batch pre ordered by lease company July 21, I ordered it Oct 21)… so things are moving !!
That’s the first tour I’ve heard delivered for a long while! 👏👏

We've had 5 Tour escapees recently -

pcnewtonuk
DiskoBill
Jamesv12
Baznorth
jam74

These Tour folks are week40 and 46, whose cars haven't yet escaped Zwickau.

Utumno
Timbit33
Super3
Cheese Fiend
Tyr-85

These are the first Tours escaping since pre-Christmas 2021 though...
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203

Cheese Fiend

Post by Cheese Fiend »

I got this from my dealer today...

"Looking at all the Tour models we have on order, recently we have had some fully completed from weeks 45 and one from week 46, we are still waiting for others including your one from week 40, 45, and week 46."

I'm week 46 - so here's hoping - (though Utunmo should get first dibs.....)
ID.3 Tour Pro S - Glacier White
Ordered July 2021 via Drive The Deal
Delivered June 2022
Order Number - 3140xxxx
the.kes

Post by the.kes »

Big277wave wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:49 pm My replacement ID.3's not a lease order and has had similar slippages in build week, I was initially told it would be week 6, it was then changed to week 20, moved a week or so earlier and later than that and on the latest update was changed to week 27. I'll ask for another update at the end of the month if I haven't heard anything from them which is highly likely.
Illogically we seem to be following the same trajectory, similar order date, similar spec and similar week slippage, this must be some sort of either error by VW as there is logic involved or there are snowballs in hell.
Family Pro-Performance, Manganese Grey, East Derry alloys.
Commission 314710**
Ordered 16/09/2021
Collected 19/10/2022
Mrockrat

Post by Mrockrat »

Just had this update from my lease company, it was meant to arrive in March.

“ We are pleased to advise we are now in a position to offer delivery. "

Very excited, I ordered in September last year it is the life pro performance model in moonstone grey with 18 “ east Derry alloys.
Through lex auto lease.

Now I finally get to install the charger (-:
Tyr-85

Post by Tyr-85 »

Utumno wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:19 pm
jam74 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:14 pm So I’ve had an update today … the lease company have said my Tour is finally fully built and is at the ‘Port of Exit’ due at the dealers on 6th June (batch pre ordered by lease company July 21, I ordered it Oct 21)… so things are moving !!

pcnewtonuk
DiskoBill
Jamesv12
Baznorth
jam74

Utumno
Timbit33
Super3
Cheese Fiend
Tyr-85

This is an non update update.

I spoke to my lease company last week who said good news and bad. Good news is another tour they ordered from the dealers batch of preorders is on way. The bad news is mine is not. I wonder if its the same batch as Jam74 as the lease company has said my tour had been on order for a while prior to me ordering it in Oct 21
ID3 Tour Pro S Stonewashed Blue
Bridle vehicle leasing Lease company
Order number 31401XXX
Malcster

Post by Malcster »

Re the plug in grant
Just received this from VW customer care

I am delighted to hear you have placed an order for an ID.3. I have taken the opportunity to speak with your selling Volkswagen Franchise, Vertu and can advise that your vehicle Grant still is recorded, however the Plug in Grant has been withdrawn by the Company as this was a promotional offer from the independent charging Network. I am sorry for the disappointment caused
Family pro
Derry alloys
Infotainment plus
Stonewashed
Order no 3150@@@@
Order date 17/10/2021
Build date
Delivery date
dsmith

Post by dsmith »

Had my monthly update today… they were pleased to announce my tour date has moved from week 39 to week 34.

So slowly heading in the right direction for once!

Thanks
Adam1980

Post by Adam1980 »

Adam1980 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 11:06 am Well this is suppose to be my build week- excuse me while I hold my breath
Good job I didn’t, it’s still status 10 apparently.

What a joke
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

Malcster wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:16 am Re the plug in grant
Just received this from VW customer care

I am delighted to hear you have placed an order for an ID.3. I have taken the opportunity to speak with your selling Volkswagen Franchise, Vertu and can advise that your vehicle Grant still is recorded, however the Plug in Grant has been withdrawn by the Company as this was a promotional offer from the independent charging Network. I am sorry for the disappointment caused

Er, what does that actually mean though ? And wtf is a "promotional offer from an independent charging network". Makes it sound like they've conflated the PICG with a free wall charger.
Tesla Model Y Long Range

Uphamid3

Post by Uphamid3 »

It’s certainly a very confusing reply! My dealer, arranged through Drive The Deal, remains adamant that the deal we agreed will still apply - and they appear to be pro-active and have a protocol in place to ensure this happens.

Being ever sceptical, I specifically sent a very detailed email listing exactly what I had ordered, and the exact price agreed, and they responded by saying that would be precisely what I would pay. They stated the only thing that could possibly impact the final price would be a change in the rate of VAT, over which they have no control.

I will certainly follow any further responses members of the forum receive from their dealer.
Malcster

Post by Malcster »

Spoke to the dealer earlier
To be honest they just reaffirmed they are unsure what will happen as of yet it hasn't lapsed on any orders
He is trying to seek clarification
Car is still code 10 @week i think he said 46
Family pro
Derry alloys
Infotainment plus
Stonewashed
Order no 3150@@@@
Order date 17/10/2021
Build date
Delivery date
Flaming76

Post by Flaming76 »

Still no update. Test drove a model Y today, just saying.
Fam Pro Perf, 19” Andoya alloys, bike rack prep in turquoise.
Ordered 20.10.21 dealer placed order 25.10.21
Estimated delivery early May 2022, now status 20 build week 38, status 60 early Nov, delivery December!!
Order No 31515***
MotMot

Post by MotMot »

Flaming76 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:13 pm Still no update. Test drove a model Y today, just saying.
Any good?
Elderbean

Post by Elderbean »

Ordered a tour early October 21 o/n 31515xxx Marshall south oxford, build currently wk45. I got impatient and test drove an M3. Liked it too much and bought one in Feb. Not sure now if I’ll want to part with it when the id 3 turns up.
Id3 Tour
Ord mid Oct ‘21
Due date Apr ‘22/Wk 45/Wk 47/Wk 12 2023/Wk 16 2023
Ridgeway South Ox
31515xxx
jam74

Post by jam74 »

Tyr-85 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:09 am
Utumno wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:19 pm

pcnewtonuk
DiskoBill
Jamesv12
Baznorth
jam74

Utumno
Timbit33
Super3
Cheese Fiend
Tyr-85

This is an non update update.

I spoke to my lease company last week who said good news and bad. Good news is another tour they ordered from the dealers batch of preorders is on way. The bad news is mine is not. I wonder if its the same batch as Jam74 as the lease company has said my tour had been on order for a while prior to me ordering it in Oct 21

Did you order through Go Green Leasing ?
lunajai

Post by lunajai »

Vertu Leeds sent me this 5 May. Has anyone else had anything similar? We order 8 August, Family Pro Manganese with East Derry. I don’t think I would order with VW again I am so let down by the poor communications. “

“Just a quick update to say that Volkswagen have reset the buildweek for your car but haven’t issued a new build week as of yet, this has happened on what seems to be all electric and hybrid vehicles we currently have on order.”
Family Pro Manganese w/ East Derry
Ordered start of August 2021
Order no: 31430***
Final bw: 39
Mood: (Not so) fuming
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

TOUR UPDATE

We formally cancelled our order with the VW dealership today, and expect to be in a Model Y toward the middle/end June. The folks local to us who we were going to try to transfer our Motability order to found an alternative vehicle and cancelled their Tour order as well, so there was no point us hanging on.

I'm very happy to stick around and look after the spreadsheet indefinitely, if you all don't mind the irony of a Tesla driver maintaining a list of cars that VW don't seem able to deliver 😂

SWMBO will, I am fairly certain, never be permitting anything to be ordered from VAG ever again in her lifetime .... unless I suddenly win the lottery and she can get a Porsche. Yes, SWMBO is that shallow 😂

Car still hasn't shipped from Zwickau...
Tesla Model Y Long Range

rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

Utumno wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:51 pm TOUR UPDATE

We formally cancelled our order with the VW dealership today, and expect to be in a Model Y toward the middle/end June. The folks local to us who we were going to try to transfer our Motability order to found an alternative vehicle and cancelled their Tour order as well, so there was no point us hanging on.

I'm very happy to stick around and look after the spreadsheet indefinitely, if you all don't mind the irony of a Tesla driver maintaining a list of cars that VW don't seem able to deliver 😂

SWMBO will, I am fairly certain, never be permitting anything to be ordered from VAG ever again in her lifetime .... unless I suddenly win the lottery and she can get a Porsche. Yes, SWMBO is that shallow 😂

Thank you for everything that you do keeping track of all this insanity!

To be honest, a Model Y is a nice consolation prize after the painful waiting game VW have put you through.

Not jealous, at all. Honest :P
16 Sep: ID3 Max in Moonstone Grey. BW 40 confirmed. ETA early Dec.
...lots of bad info and delays...
27 April: at port. ETA end of May.
Delivery ETA: 18 May!
Flaming76

Post by Flaming76 »

MotMot wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:37 pm
Flaming76 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:13 pm Still no update. Test drove a model Y today, just saying.
Any good?
Yeah, lovely but a bit big for our needs and there’s a cost implication too.
Fam Pro Perf, 19” Andoya alloys, bike rack prep in turquoise.
Ordered 20.10.21 dealer placed order 25.10.21
Estimated delivery early May 2022, now status 20 build week 38, status 60 early Nov, delivery December!!
Order No 31515***
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

Utumno wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:51 pm TOUR UPDATE

Really sorry to hear that it has come to this. I cannot understand why your Tour is still no further on after a recent flood , sorry trickle of a few Tour's.

Your help in creating your tracking spreadsheet has certainly helped many people on here and gave some what a better understanding that what anything VW could give anyone.

I wish you and your SWMBO many miles of happy motoring in your model Y upon the delivery.
ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Manganese Grey S/W 3.2
On order Skoda Enyaq 85X Sportline Plus