Delivery time

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
andrewparker

Post by andrewparker »

Utumno wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:51 pm
We formally cancelled our order with the VW dealership today...
How did they take it?
Polestar 2 / Midnight / Plus / 20s
VW up! GTI / Tungsten

Tyr-85

Post by Tyr-85 »

jam74 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:07 pm
Did you order through Go Green Leasing ?
It was Bridle Vehicle Leasing
ID3 Tour Pro S Stonewashed Blue
Bridle vehicle leasing Lease company
Order number 31401XXX
Griff

Post by Griff »

We formally cancelled our order with the VW dealership today, and expect to be in a Model Y toward the middle/end June. The folks local to us who we were going to try to transfer our Motability order to found an alternative vehicle and cancelled their Tour order as well, so there was no point us hanging on.

I'm very happy to stick around and look after the spreadsheet indefinitely, if you all don't mind the irony of a Tesla driver maintaining a list of cars that VW don't seem able to deliver 😂
Although I am happy for you that you are getting a resolution and can move on with your life, I can't help feeling that I am being cheated out of a good ending of a long-running soap opera. Will they, won't they, this month, next month, MY22.5..... I had a vision that your car would be deliverd 1st June and the following weekend would be declared a national holiday :D

But thanks for all your spreadsheet work and technical insights, they are very much appreciated by all.
:: ID.3 Life Pro :: Manganese Grey :: East Derry Alloys :: Tow Hitch ::
January 2022.
Pod Point Solo 3 Home Charger.
the.kes

Post by the.kes »

Griff wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 7:51 am
We formally cancelled our order with the VW dealership today, and expect to be in a Model Y toward the middle/end June. The folks local to us who we were going to try to transfer our Motability order to found an alternative vehicle and cancelled their Tour order as well, so there was no point us hanging on.

I'm very happy to stick around and look after the spreadsheet indefinitely, if you all don't mind the irony of a Tesla driver maintaining a list of cars that VW don't seem able to deliver 😂
Although I am happy for you that you are getting a resolution and can move on with your life, I can't help feeling that I am being cheated out of a good ending of a long-running soap opera. Will they, won't they, this month, next month, MY22.5..... I had a vision that your car would be deliverd 1st June and the following weekend would be declared a national holiday :D

But thanks for all your spreadsheet work and technical insights, they are very much appreciated by all.
:D :D
Family Pro-Performance, Manganese Grey, East Derry alloys.
Commission 314710**
Ordered 16/09/2021
Collected 19/10/2022
Daveion

Post by Daveion »

Utumno wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:51 pm TOUR UPDATE

SWMBO will, I am fairly certain, never be permitting anything to be ordered from VAG ever again in her lifetime .... unless I suddenly win the lottery and she can get a Porsche. Yes, SWMBO is that shallow 😂

Car still hasn't shipped from Zwickau...
It's ironic that a person who has devoted so much time to helping others on this forum and kept a spread sheet that galvanised members in the circumstances of a long wait for their cars has had to cancel and buy a Tesla.
I hope all goes well with the Tesla.
Dave
1st EV Life Pro Performance sold 2022
Born v2-Tech L Pack
White, 19" Typhoon Wheels.
Collected June 22
jimbaxter

Post by jimbaxter »

SWMBO will, I am fairly certain, never be permitting anything to be ordered from VAG ever again in her lifetime .... unless I suddenly win the lottery and she can get a Porsche. Yes, SWMBO is that shallow 😂

I am truly jealous, if I could afford one I would have a model Y. I hope you will stay around a little, you are now part of the ID3 support group :)
I will continue to help keep updating the spreadsheet so you can just watch the drama if you wish, though you are able to analyse the data better than I can.
13th Jan: Ordered ID3 Family Pro Performance in Moonstone Grey.
Order #315109xx
ETA 01/2023 (Car part of pre-orders from Oct 2021)

Last update 19th Aug: Build Week 49/2022
ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
andrewparker

Post by andrewparker »

I'm sure Utumno will feel the same desire as I do to see people eventually get the cars they've waited so patiently for, even if we've both ended up with something else.
Polestar 2 / Midnight / Plus / 20s
VW up! GTI / Tungsten
furtive

Post by furtive »

That is sad to see Utumno. I had high hopes that your order would surface at the same time as all the others that have been shipped.

Will have to keep an eye out to see if someone picks your order up and comes here asking when they are going to get it!
ID.3 Max in Ivory White
Hypervolt charger
LiamStarling

Post by LiamStarling »

Mrockrat wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:32 pm Just had this update from my lease company, it was meant to arrive in March.

“ We are pleased to advise we are now in a position to offer delivery. "

Very excited, I ordered in September last year it is the life pro performance model in moonstone grey with 18 “ east Derry alloys.
Through lex auto lease.

Now I finally get to install the charger (-:
I have the exact same spec on order - and ordered in September. Leased model also.
I’ll keep a keen eye out on my email updates
ID3 Life Pro Performance - Moonstone Grey
East Derry Wheels
Ordered 27/09/2021
Estimated Delivery 29/07/2022
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

Have many people here with a MY22 car had it delivered with software 3.0? Wondering if there’s a build week where it jumps from 2.3/2.4 to 3.0.
16 Sep: ID3 Max in Moonstone Grey. BW 40 confirmed. ETA early Dec.
...lots of bad info and delays...
27 April: at port. ETA end of May.
Delivery ETA: 18 May!
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

Mrchrispullen wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:33 pm Update for the spread sheet:

My car is at the dealership and I’m collecting it this Friday 🎉🎉🎉
How’d it go??

Can you tell us which software version it came with?
16 Sep: ID3 Max in Moonstone Grey. BW 40 confirmed. ETA early Dec.
...lots of bad info and delays...
27 April: at port. ETA end of May.
Delivery ETA: 18 May!
aniketsantani

Post by aniketsantani »

Delivery Update

For people waiting on their Max from Plan Car Leasing, i have been told car is on the ground with the dealer. I have been given 26th as the date for delivery (some 14 day cooling off is applicable?). I finally cancelled my Family Order that has no build week yet..
Jimboc

Post by Jimboc »

Mrockrat wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:32 pm Just had this update from my lease company, it was meant to arrive in March.

“ We are pleased to advise we are now in a position to offer delivery. "

Very excited, I ordered in September last year it is the life pro performance model in moonstone grey with 18 “ east Derry alloys.
Through lex auto lease.

Now I finally get to install the charger (-:
I ordered the exact same car through my work in October last year and they used lex auto lease, original arrival date was 29th of April (was put out to the 31st of Dec this year) so there may be some hope, however slim, that i may get it prior to 2023.
Order Date - 16/10/21
Model Ordered - 150kw Life Pro Performance, Moonstone grey
Dealer - Lex Autolease via company car scheme.
Build Week - 41, Built, awaiting shipment.
1st ETA - 29/04/22
2nd ETA - 30/12/22
3rd ETA - Oct 22
4th ETA - Jan 23
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

Thanks for all your kind words 😀 I think the last few months of waiting and VW's lack of communication has just proven that people are more important than vehicles, and we've all rallied round together to help each other as best we can. I'm glad I have been able to participate; I really don't think of the spreadsheet tracker as my tracker; it's everyone's here I'm just the spreadsheet nerd who stuck the info in one place!

Of course I'll stick around here; there's lots interesting and just because I won't be driving an ID.3 this time doesn't mean I'm not still very interested and invested in the ID initiative, even where VW do seem to be unilaterally trying to make the wheels fall off from a software delivery perspective 😂
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203
furtive

Post by furtive »

aniketsantani wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:37 pm Delivery Update

For people waiting on their Max from Plan Car Leasing, i have been told car is on the ground with the dealer. I have been given 26th as the date for delivery (some 14 day cooling off is applicable?). I finally cancelled my Family Order that has no build week yet..
Fantastic, many thanks.
ID.3 Max in Ivory White
Hypervolt charger
the.kes

Post by the.kes »

Utumno wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:46 pm Thanks for all your kind words 😀 I think the last few months of waiting and VW's lack of communication has just proven that people are more important than vehicles, and we've all rallied round together to help each other as best we can. I'm glad I have been able to participate; I really don't think of the spreadsheet tracker as my tracker; it's everyone's here I'm just the spreadsheet nerd who stuck the info in one place!

Of course I'll stick around here; there's lots interesting and just because I won't be driving an ID.3 this time doesn't mean I'm not still very interested and invested in the ID initiative, even where VW do seem to be unilaterally trying to make the wheels fall off from a software delivery perspective 😂
Thanks for the spreadsheet work.
Out of interest, was there any hope offered by your dealer when you cancelled the order or was there a rubbing of hands as they anticipated selling your order for a vastly inflated profit?
Family Pro-Performance, Manganese Grey, East Derry alloys.
Commission 314710**
Ordered 16/09/2021
Collected 19/10/2022
ag-indie

Post by ag-indie »

If I could afford a model Y I’d do exactly the same.
Out of all the EV’s on the market, honestly there’s only 3 I like, the id3, model Y & model 3.
Life Pro Performance, moonstone grey
Order date 25/10/2021
BW 38, 2022, status code 20
Status 38 19/10/2022
Octopus referral
https://share.octopus.energy/cyan-light-27
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I bet you will get a call tomorrow that your car is now at the dealers ready for collection !! :lol: as VW's production and customer communication are so completely incompetent

thank you for all your efforts keeping the rest of us sane with the spreadsheet and other information too (i know you're hopefully not leaving us just yet, but wanted to say a thank you anyway!!!!)
ID3 Family Pro, Derry alloys. Order 21/09/21, bld wk 49/21, delivered 04/04/22
ID4 Life ordered 21/10/21 build wk33/22 delivered 13/10/22.

Get £50 credit and switch to Octopus with me https://share.octopus.energy/wind-quoll-8400
tomstring

Post by tomstring »

If my car was at the dock in Emden 2 weeks ago would I be safe assuming I’ll be getting a call soon? Interestingly as I’ve a builders skip and scaffolding up outside my house I’m hoping they won’t call this week!!
OB1CCFC

Post by OB1CCFC »

I can fully understand people moving on from
VW after being messed around for many many months and then not caring. They really don’t.

I would again flag a concern about Tesla.
Elon Musk is already shaping Twitter up into something that is going to be hugely problematic. Trump is being allowed back on and masses of far right lunatics will be unleashed to run amok, causing major issues around ‘hate’, harassment and defamation in the UK I suspect.
This will wash into sigbificant negativity to Musk and I suspect to Tesla.
At least something to bear in mind.
Kia Niro EV3 in pearl white.