silent indicators

Faults and Technical chat for the Volkswagen ID.3
sghom

Post by sghom »

anyone had this issue ?
Just got back from the pub in total silence ! no clicks? [ no, i'm not going deaf & I dont drink ]
A quick look at screen & found nothing related. locked & unlocked...... still silent ?

Any idea's
family pro performance, mangy knees+bin lids
JCT 600 [sheffield]
ordered 17 july
3140xxxx
build week 45 confirmed? 11/1
on the boat 8-)
MY22
ETA feb 22 8-)

Raxacorico

Post by Raxacorico »

Strangely this was a symptom of the infotainment screen not operating properly!
I got in one morning, and couldn't get the IS to operate at all. I drove my wife into the local village, returned, and still nothing.
After two hours got back into the car to pick up my wife again, and all was well.
During the "blackout" the indicators were silent ...
Life Pro Performance, Makena Turquoise - Loen Alloys - June 2021- Zappi Charger - Software v3.2 [dealership]
mediaguy

Post by mediaguy »

The one time my infotainment screen crashed, this was the first thing that went. It reset itself, but presumably, you could have held the power button for 10 seconds.
Life Pro MY23 with Interior Style Plus + Assistance Plus + Infotainment Plus
Scratch

Post by Scratch »

No issues here. I would have just gone back to the pub 🤪 and in your case, taken up drinking.
sghom

Post by sghom »

indicators sorted themselves out. following morning... back to normal. :?

This morning it was a tad frosty, & I was just moving car. put wipers on & they went up to service position..... & stayed there !!

I had to wait 'till I S had had a cough..... fart.... & it's first fag of the day before I could reset FROM service position........... which I didn't put it in in the first place ! :x

I'll just add that to my ever growing list of " things I hate about this car " [ 1st world problems ] :lol:
family pro performance, mangy knees+bin lids
JCT 600 [sheffield]
ordered 17 july
3140xxxx
build week 45 confirmed? 11/1
on the boat 8-)
MY22
ETA feb 22 8-)