Delivery time

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
ctbfc

Post by ctbfc »

SuzieR wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:37 pm My week 3 built Car is in the country!
Though sadly sat at a port somewhere...
Its been ordered through NHS fleet and the dealership is somewhere in the north east from what i gather.
The kind lady at NHS fleet told me it would be a 23 plate, I can't get excited about that when I've been waiting for 16 months for this car.

Apparently, mine will be delivered to my home, i forgot to ask if this would be on some sort of transporter or driven down,
Anyone out there any experience with NHS fleet, whats the car from port to home address waiting times?
My week 3 build is also NHS fleet solutions. I believe the dealer is Pullman Fleet who are based in Newcastle - I'm in Surrey and they are meant to deliver to me so like you not sure if this will be on a transporter or driven to me.

SuzieR

Post by SuzieR »

:D
Last edited by SuzieR on Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuzieR

Post by SuzieR »

ctbfc wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:26 am
Its been ordered through NHS fleet and the dealership is somewhere in the north east from what i gather.
The kind lady at NHS fleet told me it would be a 23 plate, I can't get excited about that when I've been waiting for 16 months for this car.

Apparently, mine will be delivered to my home, i forgot to ask if this would be on some sort of transporter or driven down,
Anyone out there any experience with NHS fleet, whats the car from port to home address waiting times?
My week 3 build is also NHS fleet solutions. I believe the dealer is Pullman Fleet who are based in Newcastle - I'm in Surrey and they are meant to deliver to me so like you not sure if this will be on a transporter or driven to me.
Oh nice! You’ve likely been waiting a fair bit of time too then? A little further to Surrey from the north east- I’m based in west Yorks

They said they’d send a text when ready to deliver and I could choose a suitable day, they would deliver to my home or work address. Timescale unknown at this point
I’ll give you a shout if I hear anything else
ctbfc

Post by ctbfc »

SuzieR wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:20 pm
ctbfc wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:26 am

Oh nice! You’ve likely been waiting a fair bit of time too then? A little further to Surrey from the north east- I’m based in west Yorks

They said they’d send a text when ready to deliver and I could choose a suitable day, they would deliver to my home or work address. Timescale unknown at this point
I’ll give you a shout if I hear anything else
Yes - ordered a Family Pro in November 2021.

The last update I had was to expect delivery late March/ early April, hoping it might be a bit sooner than that.
TwyRob

Post by TwyRob »

I have spoken to Vanarama. They said my car is confirmed for build in the next few weeks and they expect delivery at the start of April. :)
Max Pro Performance, Makena Turquoise
Ordered 26/10/21
Delivered 21st April 2023
EVOWNER101

Post by EVOWNER101 »

I have just been advised by the dealer that the new ID.3 Tour I ordered back at the beginning of November 21 has (like others posting on here) arrived at a UK port.

They are trying to target the week of the 20th of March for a handover.

Baby steps for sure but with light at the end of the tunnel.
Which on this occasion does not appear to be a bullet train coming the other way…..
Current EV: ID.3 Tour Pro S :D
Previous EV: VW EGolf (Sep2019)
Date Ordered: 01/11/2021 :(
Date Finally Delivered: 15/03/2023 :shock:
Deal Honoured: :!: :?: :|
Dealership: Herritage Gl :? :roll: but love the individual people.
GeoffP

Post by GeoffP »

Collected my build wk3 Family Pro Performance today. Very happy it is here at last! One hour handover from the dealer so head still spinning. Celebrations this evening!
ID.3 Family Pro Performance
Moonstone Grey
Breeze Poole Order date 11/11/21
VW Order number 3154XXXX provided 04/01/22
Worse predicted build Wk14 2023
Came in to a confirmed build Wk3
Collected Monday 27th Feb 2023
Rrs13

Post by Rrs13 »

EVOWNER101 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:41 pm I have just been advised by the dealer that the new ID.3 Tour I ordered back at the beginning of November 21 has (like others posting on here) arrived at a UK port.

They are trying to target the week of the 20th of March for a handover.

Baby steps for sure but with light at the end of the tunnel.
Which on this occasion does not appear to be a bullet train coming the other way…..
Please can I ask what colour is your tour? I’m also waiting on an update on my wk7 build Tour in moonstone gray! Fingers crossed for some more positive news.
EVOWNER101

Post by EVOWNER101 »

Rrs13 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:56 pm
Please can I ask what colour is your tour? I’m also waiting on an update on my wk7 build Tour in moonstone gray! Fingers crossed for some more positive news.
So far as I know, the bog standard nil cost moonstone grey. As per my order.
I am aware of others who say the colour was changed by VW on their delivered car.
Not sure what the standard colour is currently for new car orders.
Current EV: ID.3 Tour Pro S :D
Previous EV: VW EGolf (Sep2019)
Date Ordered: 01/11/2021 :(
Date Finally Delivered: 15/03/2023 :shock:
Deal Honoured: :!: :?: :|
Dealership: Herritage Gl :? :roll: but love the individual people.
Rrs13

Post by Rrs13 »

Ah great! There is some hope :)
adamp_uk

Post by adamp_uk »

Just had a call from the lease company.

My car has arrived with them and will be registered as a '23 reg.

Apparently the mats haven't yet arrived :roll:

I've asked for a couple of photos so I can see what it looks like as it's coming up to 12 months since ordering. Will share some once they arrive! Scheduling delivery for next week sometime :D
ID.3 Life Pro Performance / Makena Turquoise / East Derry's / Heat Pump.
Order Date: 5th Mar '22 (single spec)
Delivery Date: Nov '22 > Jan '23 > Mar '23
Build Week: w/c 9th Jan '23 :?:
Update: Delivered! 9th March '23 :D
dsmith

Post by dsmith »

I’ve been chasing for an update on my week 7 tour… so far the dealer has ignored me after reporting at the start of week 8 it was still showing code 20 week 7. Doh.

Originally ordered aug 21.
adamp_uk

Post by adamp_uk »

Managed to get the lease guys to take a pic - looks like the upgraded single spec life that was ordered (tinted glass, side sensors not on old life spec). Despite the call with the advisory that they had run out of East Derry's and upgraded me to Andoyas, it has arrived with East Derry's!

No interior pics yet, but will post a boatload once I get my hands on it next week!

Screenshot_20230301_155202_Gallery.jpg

ID.3 Life Pro Performance / Makena Turquoise / East Derry's / Heat Pump.
Order Date: 5th Mar '22 (single spec)
Delivery Date: Nov '22 > Jan '23 > Mar '23
Build Week: w/c 9th Jan '23 :?:
Update: Delivered! 9th March '23 :D
Dinsdale

Post by Dinsdale »

Just found out that I have Status 20 at last, and seem to have jumped forward to build week 11

there is hope for all of us. I guess they want to clear down everything so they can start building the facelift models
ID3 Tour, Heat pump, sports pack, moonstone grey
ordered 24/01/22
Arrived: 05/05/23
djkav

Post by djkav »

Dinsdale wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:48 pm Just found out that I have Status 20 at last, and seem to have jumped forward to build week 11

there is hope for all of us. I guess they want to clear down everything so they can start building the facelift models
I'm still not hold much hope for mine.
Not much info for me other than the following on 17th February.
I have just checked and your ID3 is not showing built, this is because of the current situation its taking longer than usual for vehicles to complete their final checks and leave factory.

I will keep checking and let you know when it's left factory and heading to port
Motability Customer
ID3 Tour (Standard) --- Stonewashed Blue
Ordered 29-Aug-2021 --- #31421
When will it be built... Answers on a postcard.
Dinsdale

Post by Dinsdale »

djkav wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:15 pm I'm still not hold much hope for mine.
I have just checked and your ID3 is not showing built, this is because of the current situation its taking longer than usual for vehicles to complete their final checks and leave factory.

I will keep checking and let you know when it's left factory and heading to port
VW just keep getting better and better dont they. I hope we are not going to see another run of tours that sat part built for months and months as happened end 2021
ordered 24/01/22
AdamID3

Post by AdamID3 »

Been told my car has now been built, just awaiting info on delivery after the PDIs. Getting excited now!
58kWh 204 ps Family Pro Performance. Manganese Grey, East Derry 18” alloys.

Ordered 07/12/2021
Status 20 - 07/02/2023 - wk 8 confirmed
Build Complete awaiting update on shipping
whittaker52

Post by whittaker52 »

djkav wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:15 pm
I'm still not hold much hope for mine.

That sounds like complete cobblers, especially with the way they're pushing out life pro and family pro specs at the moment
MY 2023 58KW Makena Turquoise Max Pro Performance
Ordered: Mid-September 2021
Delivered May 31st 2023
Dinsdale

Post by Dinsdale »

whittaker52 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:31 am
That sounds like complete cobblers, especially with the way they're pushing out life pro and family pro specs at the moment
They have never really stopped building family and life models, but there hasnt been a max or a tour for ages. Im really getting concerned now.
ordered 24/01/22
laa_francois

Post by laa_francois »

I have just had an update from the lease company. My Jan 22 Family Pro Performance is due to be built next week. They estimate it will take 7-10 days to build the car and 3-4 weeks to then get to the PDI centre.

They think I should get the car delivered mid to late April.

I'm starting to get excited now.