Subwoofer

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Franksie

Post by Franksie »

Could do with a touch more bass, could I fit a subwoofer under the front seat?

MotMot

Post by MotMot »

If you search this forum - about 2 years ago someone got one to fit nicely in the cubby hole in the boot. Details will be on here somewhere.
CarterHounslow

Post by CarterHounslow »

MotMot wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:03 pm If you search this forum - about 2 years ago someone got one to fit nicely in the cubby hole in the boot. Details will be on here somewhere.
Don't suppose they figured out rear speakers did they?
MotMot

Post by MotMot »

CarterHounslow wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:24 pm
MotMot wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:03 pm If you search this forum - about 2 years ago someone got one to fit nicely in the cubby hole in the boot. Details will be on here somewhere.
Don't suppose they figured out rear speakers did they?
That was also figured out... https://www.kufatec.com/en/volkswagen/v ... -e11-45375

TL;DR on all the various ID3 audio thread seemed to be that the best value for money was uprating the front speakers. I think there are a few options here - but for £2-300 that seemed to make a big difference. None of this is personal experience - just based on previous posts.
G43FAN

Post by G43FAN »

Quality of source makes a big difference also. The new IDs have (I think) a sub mounted in the cubby hole. I thought I took a picture but can't find it.