ACC Screen

Faults and Technical chat for the Volkswagen ID.3
DSB18

Post by DSB18 »

Need some help, since the 3.2 update the small screen now shows vehicle data, which is great, but I always liked the ACC graphic showing the vehicle and distance when I was driving using the ACC.
Can I get this screen back, I have tried the view slider but it just changes from navigation back to vehicle data, am I just being dim or has it been removed.

Thanks
ID.3 Makena turquoise Business Pro

Big_GT

Post by Big_GT »

Scroll the view slider the other way
Moonstone Grey ID.3 Max 2023
gailjon

Post by gailjon »

You should be able to have the three screens in the small display - ACC on left, Speed in centre and Driving Data on right. As Big_GT has said you need to scroll fully left on the small screen using the steering wheel view button.
ID.3 Family, Andoya Alloys, Heat Pump. Grab a £50 Octopus Credit https://share.octopus.energy/silk-guppy-104
DSB18

Post by DSB18 »

Thanks for your replies, I was being a bit dim and expecting it to carolsel through the modes, got my favorite screen back now.
ID.3 Makena turquoise Business Pro
Midgex

Post by Midgex »

DSB18 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:08 am ... expecting it to carolsel through the modes, ...
Isn't dim. That's an odd and confusing way to handle the displays. The affordances are misleading.

Once one knows, of course, it works.
sidehaas

Post by sidehaas »

Midgex wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:34 pm
DSB18 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:08 am ... expecting it to carolsel through the modes, ...
Isn't dim. That's an odd and confusing way to handle the displays. The affordances are misleading.

The button has left and right arrows on it. Which sort of implies you can swipe it either left or right.
ID.3 Family Pro Performance (Jan 22), Makena Turquoise / East Derry alloys. Ohme Home Pro charger.
Midgex

Post by Midgex »

[/quote]
The button has left and right arrows on it. Which sort of implies you can swipe it either left or right.
[/quote]

Yes, but you (well, I) expect to either come to an end, and have to go back the other way, or to wrap around and be back at the other end, and to find that going one way around the block brings you to the same place that going the other way around does.

Left and right are not the same control ideas as Button A and Button B, or 2-pane-button and 3-pane-button or whatever.