factory 3.0->3.2?

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
duncsand

Post by duncsand »

Hi, my ID.3 came with 3.0 from the factory. Does anyone know if/when I'll be able to get it upgraded to 3.2?
---
id.3 Family Pro Performance.
Ordered September 2021, build week 25, confirmed built 1st July, collected from dealer 20th July.

Newfie

Post by Newfie »

duncsand wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:38 pm Hi, my ID.3 came with 3.0 from the factory. Does anyone know if/when I'll be able to get it upgraded to 3.2?
Put your VIN in on this website https://www.volkswagen.com.au/app/local ... ns-recalls and see if it is outstanding campaign.
If it is booked into your dealer for the update.
ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Manganese Grey S/W 3.2
On order Skoda Enyaq 85X Sportline Plus
duncsand

Post by duncsand »

Thank you, I checked and my car shows recall for 3.2 install and battery check. That's interesting as I checked a few weeks ago and it wasn't showing anything. I called my dealer and booked in for a couple of weeks time. They said they book in for 3 days, just to be on the safe side, but hoped it would be done in 2 days. They offered a free courtesy car whilst they have mine. Seems decent service so far.
---
id.3 Family Pro Performance.
Ordered September 2021, build week 25, confirmed built 1st July, collected from dealer 20th July.
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

duncsand wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:29 pm Thank you, I checked and my car shows recall for 3.2 install and battery check. That's interesting as I checked a few weeks ago and it wasn't showing anything. I called my dealer and booked in for a couple of weeks time. They said they book in for 3 days, just to be on the safe side, but hoped it would be done in 2 days. They offered a free courtesy car whilst they have mine. Seems decent service so far.
That was a quick response from a dealer. Mine was originally booked in for 3 days but got it back after a day and a half.
Hope all goes well when it goes in.
ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Manganese Grey S/W 3.2
On order Skoda Enyaq 85X Sportline Plus