I'm back again, fingers crossed for a car !

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Splash-Man

Post by Splash-Man »

After my first failed attempt at ID3 ownership I'm back and fingers crossed that I have more luck than last time :?

I had originally ordered a car 2 years just as the production went made and everything ground to a standstill. Due to a number of reasons the order was cancelled and I'm sure that someone is now driving around happy in that car.

My current car has hit its replacement target so I visited the dealer this week and placed an order for a Pro S. Dealer is saying that factory lead-times is around 12 weeks at the moment, certainly better than the 12 - 24 months previously, so lets see what happens.
I'll be really happy even if I manage to get a factory number which would be farther than I managed last time.

I have a solar install happening in November and now just deciding on a charger, for the original car I was going Hypervolt and might just stick with that decision as it seems compatible with IO which I will probably be switching to.
2023 Facelift 77kWh Pro S Costa Azule
18/9/23 Order placed
15/12/23 Collection day count down !

Kwr68

Post by Kwr68 »

Congratulations hope everything goes smoothly the days of delivery time posts seem long gone
Kwr68

Post by Kwr68 »

Sorry forgot to say I have solar and a Zappi charger works fine .
Splash-Man

Post by Splash-Man »

Cheers, I am pretty sure things will run significantly smoother this time and no need for the massive spreadsheet of last time !
I'm hoping it might be a nice Christmas present :)
Cheers for the Zappi info.
2023 Facelift 77kWh Pro S Costa Azule
18/9/23 Order placed
15/12/23 Collection day count down !