So long and thanks for all the fish..

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

Jamie1c wrote: ↑Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:32 pm
Moving on from my Max, ordered the enyaq 85x sportline estate this morning and was quoted 13+ weeks.

I've loved the max and hated it at times πŸ˜‚

I would like to thank everyone on here for all the knowledge, troubleshooting etc that I've taken advantage of and the general chit chat. A bunch of good guys πŸ‘
I was also quoted 13+ weeks for my 85X Sportline but originally I ordered a Coupe on the 22nd Dec and the other day I got a call from the dealer saying the build week for the Coupe was week 7 then I reminded him I had changed my order and he said that he had a build for another customer who ordered the 85X Sportline the same time I ordered the Coupe and the build week on the Sportline was week 17. So the 85X Sportline look like a 19 week from order to build.
ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Manganese Grey S/W 3.2
On order Skoda Enyaq 85X Sportline Plus

Jamie1c

Post by Jamie1c »

Newfie wrote: ↑Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:14 am
Jamie1c wrote: ↑Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:32 pm
Moving on from my Max, ordered the enyaq 85x sportline estate this morning and was quoted 13+ weeks.

I've loved the max and hated it at times πŸ˜‚

I would like to thank everyone on here for all the knowledge, troubleshooting etc that I've taken advantage of and the general chit chat. A bunch of good guys πŸ‘
I was also quoted 13+ weeks for my 85X Sportline but originally I ordered a Coupe on the 22nd Dec and the other day I got a call from the dealer saying the build week for the Coupe was week 7 then I reminded him I had changed my order and he said that he had a build for another customer who ordered the 85X Sportline the same time I ordered the Coupe and the build week on the Sportline was week 17. So the 85X Sportline look like a 19 week from order to build.
I can live with that as long as it doesn't take 20 months like the id3 πŸ˜‚

The coupe is a cracker of a car, really nice but the lack of rear wiper is a deal breaker for me. Trivial but I think that would annoy me.

I'll pm you with any info I get. The guy said said he'll email me updates.
Max pro (white)
East Derry wheels
Ordered the 20/08/21
Dealership- Arnold Clark
Status 10 (14/02/22)
Collected - 28/04/23
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

Jamie1c wrote: ↑Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:11 am

The coupe is a cracker of a car, really nice but the lack of rear wiper is a deal breaker for me. Trivial but I think that would annoy me.

I totally agree with the rear wiper, along with the panoramic sunroof having no blind was my decision to swap to the 85X Sportline.

Likewise with any updates I get I'll PM you.
ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Manganese Grey S/W 3.2
On order Skoda Enyaq 85X Sportline Plus
Jamie1c

Post by Jamie1c »

Newfie wrote: ↑Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:59 pm
Jamie1c wrote: ↑Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:11 am

I totally agree with the rear wiper, along with the panoramic sunroof having no blind was my decision to swap to the 85X Sportline.

Likewise with any updates I get I'll PM you.
Haha I'm glad I'm not alone with the lack of rear wiper.
Cheers mate, I appreciate that!
Max pro (white)
East Derry wheels
Ordered the 20/08/21
Dealership- Arnold Clark
Status 10 (14/02/22)
Collected - 28/04/23