Delivery time

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
murfmac

Post by murfmac »

Newfie wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:11 pm
IDontknow wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:56 pm I'm a bit rubbish at working out what boats are up to - the link in the spreadsheet took me to a boat floating about near Denmark, so I assume I'm not using it properly!

Does anyone have any idea of there are boats scheduled to head to Sheerness from Emden?

Our dealer reckons delivery before Xmas should be doable...but can't guarantee it obvs - and I'm curious to see if it's really possible. I think it would need to be on a boat this week to make that happen...
Looking at the arrivals for Emden none of the usual Sheerness ships are due in. In fact the only one at the moment is the Weser Highway which usually does the Grimsby run is due in Emden on Thursday as its currently in Estonia.
Like I've mentioned before there are not many ships completing these runs recently.
Not sure if East Yorkshire also get supplied by the port of Tyne, but there are two ships due in Tyne from Emden. Seine Highway is due today and is currently coming up the coast of UK and the ship City Of ST Petersburg is due to leave Emden in the next few hours and is due in at Tyne at 6am tomorrow. Both are very large car Roll on Roll off transporters. Fingers crossed yours and mine are on there!
Ordered 28/07/2021
Order number - 31417***
Tour Pro S 77kW
Moonstone
Build week 39
Status 20 up to 23rd November
Status 30 - November 24th
Status 38 - 6th December
Status 40 - 19th December
Picked Up 12th January

Newfie

Post by Newfie »

murfmac wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:05 am
Not sure if East Yorkshire also get supplied by the port of Tyne,
We here in East Yorkshire are supplied from Grimsby as its only the other side of the Humber. I would imaging the City of St Petersburg is going to Grimsby as out of the 3 ports Grimsby is usually the busiest out of the three. Sheerness and Tyne do get the bigger ships as Grimsby is served by the smaller Highway and the City of ships.
ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Manganese Grey S/W 3.2
On order Skoda Enyaq 85X Sportline Plus
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

Alongwait wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:47 am Hi Guys,

I am thinking of adding the Assistant Pack Plus onto my existing order, but not sure if it will affect the delivery time?

Spoke to the dealership last week but no confirm build week yet.

I ordered the Family Pro with heatpump, East Derry.

Any thought?

Thanks
Does the assistance pack plus require additional hardware, ie sensors? If so, I'd say there will certainly be a delay by adding that on. No idea how long the delay could be but I can't expect it to be more than a few weeks (not a big deal if you're waiting 7-8 months anyway).
16 Sep: ID3 Max in Moonstone Grey. BW 40 confirmed. ETA early Dec.
...lots of bad info and delays...
27 April: at port. ETA end of May.
Delivery ETA: 18 May!
murfmac

Post by murfmac »

Newfie wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:18 am
We here in East Yorkshire are supplied from Grimsby as its only the other side of the Humber. I would imaging the City of St Petersburg is going to Grimsby as out of the 3 ports Grimsby is usually the busiest out of the three. Sheerness and Tyne do get the bigger ships as Grimsby is served by the smaller Highway and the City of ships.
According to Tyne Port its going to them, due there at 6am tomorrow direct from Emden. However I would also add that Vesselfinder.com thinks that the Seine Highway is going to the port of Tyne......in Australia LOL!!! It may be that the St Petersburg is going to Tyne then Grimsby???? Fingers crossed we get our cars soon!
Ordered 28/07/2021
Order number - 31417***
Tour Pro S 77kW
Moonstone
Build week 39
Status 38 - 6th December
Picked Up 12th January
epicwinningmaz

Post by epicwinningmaz »

rikimaru wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:24 am

I am thinking of adding the Assistant Pack Plus onto my existing order, but not sure if it will affect the delivery time?

Any thought?

Thanks
Does the assistance pack plus require additional hardware, ie sensors? If so, I'd say there will certainly be a delay by adding that on. No idea how long the delay could be but I can't expect it to be more than a few weeks (not a big deal if you're waiting 7-8 months anyway).
Interestingly, our spec sheet (provided by our dealer) has the hardware for park assist (sensors shown in photos) but it's not listed as included (ordered before 1st Dec). I wonder if this means they're including them on all Max models to enable a software upgrade later
ID.3 Max Pro Performance Makena Turquoise

Week 34 - Stage 1 Order Complete
Week 35 - Stage 2 With the Factory
Week 38 - Stage 3 Build Week Scheduled for Wk22/2022
??? - Stage 4 Build Week Confirmed
??? - Stage 5 In Transit
Chris_Shep

Post by Chris_Shep »

rikimaru wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:24 am

Any thought?

Thanks
I'm also thinking of adding the Assistant Pack Plus, primarily because I'd like to add the Park Assist to my Life Pro order. However I see that the My22.5 product changes say you only get this update if you order after 1st Dec which coincides with the price rise. I ordered early October but am still on VW Code 00 so no build week guess yet. Does anyone know it this is the case ie order before 1st Dec and you don't get the park Assist with Assistance Pack?
Ordered (07/10/2021) : ID.3 Life Pro 58kWh Moonstone Grey, Order # 31497xxx
Unconfirmed Build Weeks: 22 --> 36 --> 37 --> 38 --> 37--> 47.
Car actually built in week 34. Build to collection: 6 weeks
Collected Car 5th Oct 2022 :D
mediaguy

Post by mediaguy »

Chris_Shep wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:45 pm I'm also thinking of adding the Assistant Pack Plus, primarily because I'd like to add the Park Assist to my Life Pro order. However I see that the My22.5 product changes say you only get this update if you order after 1st Dec which coincides with the price rise. I ordered early October but am still on VW Code 00 so no build week guess yet. Does anyone know it this is the case ie order before 1st Dec and you don't get the park Assist with Assistance Pack?
The email I got from my dealer suggested that you can ask for it, but it goes in as a new order. So would be post Dec 1 order, but back of the queue, reduced contribution, higher API, base price rise.
Life Pro MY23 with Interior Style Plus + Assistance Plus + Infotainment Plus
Alongwait

Post by Alongwait »

Looking the latest spec. it already come with Assistant Pack, the different between the standard pack and Plus pack are:
1.) Area View
2.) Traffic Jam Assist and Emergency Assist
3.) Pro active passenger protection
4.) remote electrically foldable door mirror

Looking to see if the MY22.5 update have the lane assist….

Thanks
24.09.21 Order Family Pro, Heat Pump, East Derry
26.09.21 Order No. received (31477xxx)
01.22 Factory Accepted
20.06.22 Built
04.07.22 Arrived at dealer
11.07.22 Delivered
Lister Nuneaton via Autoebid
Eddcunningham

Post by Eddcunningham »

More good news for me!

My car is in the country (Grimsby to be exact) and should be with the dealer later this week. They’ve pencilled in the 16th for collection, obviously depending on how long it takes to get to the dealer and how quickly they complete the PDI.
58kW Life Pro Performance, Moonstone Grey, East Derry wheels
Ordered: June 21st (wk25)
Order no: 31285xxx
Confirmed build week: wk36
Released from factory: wk47
Arrived in UK: wk48
Delivery: wk50
MattgID3

Post by MattgID3 »

Any thought?

Thanks
I had park assist on my skoda superb and only ever used it as a gimmick. The camera is way more useful.
Id3 family pro
Stonewash blue
Ordered 8/8/21
was Eta 17th jan 23
Delivery 14th DEC 2022
Build week 40 confirmed

Location South Gloucestershire
Up the jumper

Post by Up the jumper »

Just been speaking to dealer. No change on my order (sadly) but he did say that they had today received a number of cars at their PDI centre which were still shown as status 20 on their system...........so even more chaotic than it appears.....
Id3 Family Pro 58kwh, moonstone ordered 23/7/21 Picked up 4/3/22
Gloucestershire.
ksoni94

Post by ksoni94 »

Up the jumper wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:50 pm Just been speaking to dealer. No change on my order (sadly) but he did say that they had today received a number of cars at their PDI centre which were still shown as status 20 on their system...........so even more chaotic than it appears.....
As in there are cars that are showing as not built yet in the system, just suddenly turning up to the dealership all built and ready to go? :shock:
I.D 3 Family Pro - Order placed 26.07.21 - Picked up 20.02.22
chrisfs

Post by chrisfs »

ksoni94 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:28 pm
Up the jumper wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:50 pm Just been speaking to dealer. No change on my order (sadly) but he did say that they had today received a number of cars at their PDI centre which were still shown as status 20 on their system...........so even more chaotic than it appears.....
As in there are cars that are showing as not built yet in the system, just suddenly turning up to the dealership all built and ready to go? :shock:
Don’t, ksoni94. You know what they say: the despair I can handle, it’s the hope that gets you…
mediaguy

Post by mediaguy »

MattgID3 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:26 pm I had park assist on my skoda superb and only ever used it as a gimmick. The camera is way more useful.
Looking at the Touareg (Video below) it might be more useful as you use it outside of the car. From the looks of the "intelligent parking with memory", you can park outside your door to unload shopping and then send the car back to your driveway without sitting in it. That's certainly more useful than just "easy parallel parking".

Life Pro MY23 with Interior Style Plus + Assistance Plus + Infotainment Plus
Chris_Shep

Post by Chris_Shep »

mediaguy wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:11 pm
Chris_Shep wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:45 pm I'm also thinking of adding the Assistant Pack Plus, primarily because I'd like to add the Park Assist to my Life Pro order. However I see that the My22.5 product changes say you only get this update if you order after 1st Dec which coincides with the price rise. I ordered early October but am still on VW Code 00 so no build week guess yet. Does anyone know it this is the case ie order before 1st Dec and you don't get the park Assist with Assistance Pack?
The email I got from my dealer suggested that you can ask for it, but it goes in as a new order. So would be post Dec 1 order, but back of the queue, reduced contribution, higher API, base price rise.
Ok Thanks, that's a pity but what I feared!
Ordered (07/10/2021) : ID.3 Life Pro 58kWh Moonstone Grey, Order # 31497xxx
Unconfirmed Build Weeks: 22 --> 36 --> 37 --> 38 --> 37--> 47.
Car actually built in week 34. Build to collection: 6 weeks
Collected Car 5th Oct 2022 :D
Up the jumper

Post by Up the jumper »

Exactly that. Not just EVs.....all not updated since build start......but arrived at dealer.
Id3 Family Pro 58kwh, moonstone ordered 23/7/21 Picked up 4/3/22
Gloucestershire.
ksoni94

Post by ksoni94 »

Up the jumper wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:51 pm
Exactly that. Not just EVs.....all not updated since build start......but arrived at dealer.
Oh Christ what a plot twist :lol:
I.D 3 Family Pro - Order placed 26.07.21 - Picked up 20.02.22
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

🤦‍♂️
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203
murfmac

Post by murfmac »

The ship City of StPetersburg has left Emden heading to Grimsby then onto Tyne according to the ship tracker!
Ordered 28/07/2021
Order number - 31417***
Tour Pro S 77kW
Moonstone
Build week 39
Status 38 - 6th December
Picked Up 12th January
chrisfs

Post by chrisfs »

murfmac wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:32 pm
The ship City of StPetersburg has left Emden heading to Grimsby then onto Tyne according to the ship tracker!
Shall we all head over there to greet it at the dockside, and see if we can spot our cars?